Forty Two

"chiku!" Interrupted the younger's peaceful sleep.
"Wake up baby." Taehyung jolted out waking hearing his Hyungie's loving voice. It feels like a dream to him. Taehyung looks around him trying to adjust his senses after the long nap.

It's already past eight in the evening. He passed out after crying a lot. Ana, placed a blanket over him and went to sleep too on the nearby sofa. As she couldn't sleep last night, not a bit. Seokjin thought to visit their home, as They were constantly staying here for five days.

"Chiku." Jeongguk said again. Then Taehyung turns towards the boy who is looking at him with so much love. Jeongguk' hairs are wet wearing normal pajama dress. Looking at him softly carressing his cheeks.

"I don't want to wake up from this dream. Never." Taehyung muttered snuggling to the male.

"You are not dreaming baby, I am real." Jeongguk reassuringly patted the other's back. Taehyung retreat his face from his neck then again stares at Jeongguk with pale eyes having lots of Sparks at this moment.

"Hyu-ng-ie... You came? And I was just sleeping?" Disappointment is visible in his eyes, making Jeongguk frown.
" Oh no. You must be hungry let me get you som-

"Chiku, I have already made us dinner. Noona said that you didn't eat anything." Jeongguk said carressing the other's cheeks with worry.

"Noona?"

"Yes, when I returned from office I found you both sleeping on the sofa and I told her to sleep at our guest room comfortably. Jin Hyung is outside. And we are here." Jeongguk smiled softly making the other almost chock on many emotions. He can finally feel like breathing after the hectic night.

"Let me feed you okay!" Jeongguk said pulling the dish on his lap and started to feed the younger.

Taehyung couldn't stop but to sob out loud making the other sigh.

"Chiku please chew normally, you would chock." Jeongguk said removing the dirt from corner of his mouth with his thumb.

"Take this." He made him sip on water.

"You are act-ing like nothing is wro-ng Hyungie, this is scar-ing me a lot now. This is dream right?" Taehyung asked in panic.

"Sigh* Baby, I am sorry. I acted like a fool, well more then that today. I am so sorry Chiku. I was just too much coward and ashamed to face you or Hyung and Noona after last night's incident. I needed some time atleast to gather some courage to face you guys. So I randomly thought to run away from the reality." Jeongguk apologized placing the dish again on the table. He grabs the other's hands softly carressing on it using his thumb.

Taehyung is silent not uttering anything.

"Chi-ku, ba-by the truth is that I only love you okay? What I did in this five days, I will tell you myself. I promise I will tell you everything. But please will you give me at least sometime? I promise I will make everything perfect again baby. Please give your idiot fiance atleast some time to gather some freaking courage to tell you." Jeongguk tightly hold on the other's hands while crying silently looking at his lover's eyes desperately.

Taehyung nod his head softly. He can't see his Hyungie sad. No no he will give the person as much time he needs. Jeongguk pulls the other to his lap hugging tightly.

"I love you." Jeongguk mumbled.

"I love you too." Taehyung sniffs getting overwhelmed by his emotions.

This is his Hyungie. They can never break, his Hyungie would never stop loving him. How foolish of him to even think like that for once. They are madly in love with each other, and this is the truth. A beautiful truth.

After a quite amount of time sniffs can be seem merged out. Jeongguk inhaled a sigh.

"Last night, the message Lili send to me was not meant for me actually, she send it to her lover. And mistakenly I got it. She even apologized later."

Taehyung hummed inhaling Jeongguk's honey coated manly smell. The other is Giving soft smooches over his head. They are now wrapped around a fluffy blanket.

"Why you didn't let me talk to her though?" Taehyung pouted.

"Sigh* For that, Can you first promise that you will NOT talk to her until I say so! You do belive me right Chiku?" Jeongguk asked carressing his hairs softly. The other just hummed not minding his speedy heart beats now.

"I will tell you everything I promise."

Taehyung hummed.

"Chiku can you promise me one more thing? Please don't punish yourself in my faults. Punish ME instead. Please Chiku."

Taehyung retreat himself.
"I will Hyungie. But for that You have to promise me one thing too, that you won't hid anything from me ever again. And don't let anyone play with your emotions."

Jeongguk smiled.
"I promise baby. I sincerely promise."

______________________________________

A/N : Peaches, storyline of this FF is still the same, just I randomly made the description change. You know, to relate it to the storyline more perfectly.