Twenty Five💍

"NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY....JEON JEONGKOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY PRECIOUS BACK WITH YOUR TEET- wait! Is this a letter?"

Taehyung is trying really hard to see his own back through the mirror.

"Omg You wrote some letter here? On My back ??? Seriously ??? How many more heart attacks you will give me hah?"

Taehyung threw a dramatic glare to the boy, who is standing with a innocent very very innocent face.

"Please try to read Chiku?"

"Eye roll* I am try-
He immediately stopped on his track.

"What happened?"

"Its-

"Its?"

"Hyungie?"

"Chiku? What it says?"

"It says

"Um hmm?"

"우리가 되자"

(Let's be us)

"Hyungie- what?"
Taehyung turned towards the boy with throbbing heart.

"Chiku. I have been waiting my whole life to present you these three beautiful words, i can't wait more I guess- 'marry me chiku.'
Jeongkook approached him with tears in his eyes.

Taehyung is looking at the boy without any expression.

"What's your answer baby?"
He caressed the other's cheeks tenderly.

"Hyungie?"

"Hmm?"

"I-

"I what chiku?"

Oh no is he gonna reject me... shit.

"I- Hyungie can you-

"Can I?"
Jeongkook is too much nervous can be understandable.

"Can you.. please Pass me the pillow first hyungie."
Taehyung asked not even retreating his eyes from the other.

"Pillow? Why? Well ........
.
.
.
.
Take this baby."

"Taehyung took the soft pillow tenderly with a smile but eventually dried upon."

"Chiku-Ouchaah."
Jeongkook's concerned voice immediately mereged out when he got hit by the pillow out of a sudden.

"FIRST THE INTERVIEW THING!!!! THEN THE PROPOSAL!!!!!IS THIS HOW YOU WILL PROPOSE ME HAH? YOU UNROMANTIC BUNNY!!!"

Taehyung is beating the hell out of the other.

"ALTHOUGH I HATED CALLING YOU BUNNY STILL TRUTH CAN'T BE REMOVED. YOU ARE A COCONUT BUNNY. WHO HAS NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING.IS THIS HOW YOU GONNA ASK ME FOR MARRIAGE? IT SEEMS LIKE A DEMAND IDIOOOOOOOTTTTT."

"AAAHHH CHIKUUUU!!! LET ME EXPLAIN.."
With that the other ran downstairs followed by the other with a pillow.

"YOU CAN'T RAN AWAY AFTER WHAT YOU DID!!!!COME HERE RIGHT NOW."

"SPARE ME!!!! I HAVE A LOT OF OTHER WISHES TOO TO COMPLETE."

"YOUR WISHES???? LETS TALK ABOUT MINE OH HOW I WANTED TO GET PROPOSED IN A BEAUTIFUL PLACE..."
Taehyung stopped running immediately, he brought the soft pillow near to his chest squeezing tight while getting into his imagination world.

Jeongkook just rolled his eyes looking at the dramatic boy.

"with lots of flowers!!!! With a beautiful ring!! You will be kneeling in front of me asking ..."will you marry me baby?"