Nineteen

"Taehyung enough is enough now get the hell up from my body."

Seokjin commanded the boy who has been clinging to him like a koala for an hour now.

Seokjin is feeling more irritation by passing time. Even his arms are hurting too.

Taehyung came rushing towards him an hour ago then started to cry while asking for forgiveness out loud like a baby. Seokjin is more stubborn then the baby. He didn't even spare a glance at the boy more then a minute.

While being fed up Taehyung didn't waste a time immediately straddled over the others arm while sobbing and now the rest is history. Sigh*

Ana is just fangirling their moments while capturing some even with her phone in between.

"Honey....You two are so cute awwwwww..... You know what...... if Taetae didn't have any lover...I would definitely kidnap Taetae and make you marry him.... ahahahha"

"Honey shut the hell up and help me get over this boy..
.
Honey?
.
.
.
.
Honey???"

Seokjin is calling his wife with a dumbfounded face. Who is busy fantasizing something in her dream. God knows what... while looking at their ceiling.

.
.
"Honey what the hell... HONEY-

Ana got startled messily....

"Aishhhh please don't disturb....anyway......it's okay....atleast my gguktae ship is sailing further...
..I can't wait to see our gguktaetae marriage aishhh...awwweeeeeee
.
Anyway...
.
.
...Taetae cheese."
Ana said while positioning her camera.

"Cheeeeeeeeeeesssss...."
Taehyung postured while showing his boxy smile from the others back.

"What the hell going on with u two hah.
And you Tae... just get the hell up from my body before I really spank you I swear-

"NO...NEVER... NOT UNTIL YOU FORGIVE ME..(pout)"
Taehyung said while clutching the other more.

"You really want to taste my sanity right Taehyung?"

Seokjin asked gritting his teeth.

"Yes Hyungie... Yes .. taste everything... But forgive me..pweaseeeee-

"Awwww honey please look at the puppy-

"KIM ANA, GET THE HELL INSIDE RIGHT NOWWW..."
Seokjin interrupted her with a venomous shout.

With a sigh she walks towards their bedroom.

Well inside of her heart she is still crying. She is in pain terribly. The past of her bestfriend her husband's sister is haunting her again after this all years. The failure of her to safe that pure soul is still make her consume with guilts.

But as a wife she can't let her husband slip into his traumatic past. And she is glad that Taehyung is here to atleast divert her husband's mind for better.

"I SAID GET THE HELL UP FROM ME TAEHYUNG."

with a startling body the said boy immediately comes down from the other's body.

"Am I forgiven now Hyung?"
Taehyung asked looking down while playing with his fingers.

"Scoff* Why you so desperate for my forgiveness now Taehyung? You yourself defined our relationship yesterday remember?"

Seokjin asked in a sarcastic way.

"Aniii I was wrong... I was very wrong. I didn't think twice before saying that. I never meant anything hyung, you can be my anything but a stranger."