Forty Four

AND GUESS WHAT!!! TODAY IS TAEKOOK'S ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

And Taehyung is the happiest person alive now. From the very moment he woke up, his each time Is being devoted to the very day to make it more perfect. YouTube is the only source he is learning how to cook dishes, make preparations and what not. And there's is one person as well who is helping the boy, as well VERBALLY. ANA.

Jeongguk said he will be coming soon from the office today, atleast soon means evening so the boy has a lot of time to complete the whole decorations.

📞"Yaaaaahhh!!! I am asking something here Taetae!!! Tell me how many anniversaries you guys have in a year??? Because recently I wished you anniversary, and it's been not a year yet."

Taehyung is video calling with Ana currently while preparing the anniversary cake, taking her advices.

"Yaaahhh don't irritate me, I am focusing somewhere." Taehyung said with a pout. He can't with this ladie's questions which never seems to end with one.

 He can't with this ladie's questions which never seems to end with one

📞 "Will you tell me or I should die?" Ana threatened.

"Tsh! I seriously would be happy to hear that." (Eye roll) Taehyung said without looking at the woman who is a pouting mess. He is carefully applying more creams over the cake.

📞 "cool!!! Anyway, if I die, then you can definitely marry my Hubby you know leaving that idi-."

The woman bit her lip after realising what she about to say. Taehyung stopped his applyings and looks at the woman over the phone screen.

"Noona, this is not funny at all. You know right, I would never let you die. Don't say like that. And if possible, please Forgive Hyungie, atleast for me. He is just lost. I can see his real pain. I know him from years. Trust me My Hyungie is really good at hiding his pains." Taehyung pleaded the woman.

📞"Sigh* Well I will try."

"No. It's not about trying. Just forgive him this time. Atleast give him your forgiveness as our anniversary gift.

📞"Awwww aren't you getting little bit more cute!!!!?" She asked doing aigyos.

Taehyung just scoffs and turns to the other direction hiding his blushing face. He randomly takes the cake and positions it inside of the freezer. Then He stated again,

"Three, we have three anniversaries in a year. One is our first meet anniversary. The other is our first kiss anniversary and the third one is our turning into fiances anniversary. And today is our first kiss anniversary." Taehyung is a blushing mess describing it to her.

He randomly walks over to the living hall holding the phone chatting with her.

Wheras Ana is stunned like awwww what a cute couple. But wait,