Thirty

"Jeon Jeongguk isn't it?"
The lady asked.

You just rolled your eyes looking at the woman's face which is clearly showing lust over the boy. Poor jeongguk oblivious to her intentions.

"Yes, Sorry you?"

"You don't know me? I am the CEO here Byun Lili."

The woman said with a smirk forwarding her hand for a shake.

Jeongguk's mouth hanged law. Shit.

"Ah I am sorry ma'am...

He gladly took her hand with a bow.

"It's nice to meet you too m-

"Call me Lili, just Lili."
She said looking at the boy's eyes wheras her hand still holding the boy's one massaging it using her thumb.

"Dad was right, You look more intimidating and handsome in person rather then photos."

With an awkward smile he retreat his hand forcedly from her tight grip making the woman gritted her teeth. But unfortunately jeongguk didn't notice it as he is not looking at her but y/n did.

As for Jeongguk an unknown feeling of fear is Dangling under his heart. Which seriously he is not liking at all.

"Sir Jeongguk If you already Got to know ma'am then we should proceed further."

Y/n said looking at the boy's uneasiness.

"Miss Y/n right? I think it would be far more appreciable if you mind your own business and leave us alone here, as we need to discuss about som-

"As far I can remember ma'am I am Jeon Jeongguk your new manager's secretary and This is obviously comes under MY business to remind him his works which I exactly am doing right now. He needs to know the staffs better before getting into his works. so yeah It would be more appreciable if you excuse us. This way sir."

With that You take the boy outside leaving a fuming woman behind. Oh no you never fear this woman at all. Even she can never ever think of fire you from your work as you are The ex CEO's most favourite employee and he trusts more you then his own daughter.

.
.
.
.
.

Jeongguk is confused he doesn't know why he is feeling suffocation all of a sudden.

Chiku-

"Sir This is your Cabin please come. I will make you a coffee.'"
Y/n said while opening the door to him to enter to his own cabin.

'"Y/n said while opening the door to him to enter to his own cabin

"I don't drink coffee Thank you."

He replied Loosening the tie which was making his whole breath functions to go stiff along with his body to sweat a lot. He then walks towards his chair making himself comfortable.

Y/n immediately turned the ac on.

"She is a living danger sir, I mean Jeongguk try to not make any closer to that mystery woman."