very important please read

So yeah peaches,

A serious topic I am going to share with you here.

I am writing this whole paragraph only for you so read till end don't skip. Plus share your opinion at the end.

A reader of mine a few days ago direct messaged me, by saying that This book is too boring to read.

I didn't reply to that person. I am sorry dear. But if possible please read this message.

This is not your nor anyone's fault here to find the story plain and boring. I totally understand and appreciate you. I myself find it sometimes a bit plain though.

I actually made the story in that way. I wanted to see your view points technically. How much you love to read such stories which genuinely relate to us. The real us.

But instead we love to read, overly possesive side of a billionaire. A possesive Jeon Jeongguk.

We love to read stories about An abusive Jeon Jeongguk. Where he would torture Taehyung for years, the victim would eventually fall for him later on.

It's truth. I do love to read such stories too(except for torture one). Where Jeongguk would make Taehyung stop meeting with male friends, he would prevent the other wearing such reveling dresses and many more.

And lastly cheating.

Nope. I don't promote cheating as an mistake. Well sometimes it happens. In a relationship it happens that your partner cheated on you.
But before you take any step this is really needed to first understand that how the cheating happened in your relationship. Instead of jumping in a conclusion and cry a river. First ask for an explanation. If that person is indid feeling guilty then breakup with him with peace and mutual understanding. If not then what's the reason behind your tears sis. It's not that the earth would stop at that moment. It happens and give us lessons to move on.

A good book would make you learn this.

And we love it. We love to read these all.

Jeongguk as a kidnapper and all.

But..... Let me tell you.

This is not any praising thing to do.

I can see many of you here are in a very sensitive stage of your life. You are young. Little girls. You didn't even start dreaming about your life fully, and reading what?

You are like my own sisters. And although you find it over conceptual but I have to say it now. If not now then never.

Don't let your mind to get trap by such 'toxic relationship' fanfictions. I am not calling any Fanfiction toxic here. But such relationship is toxic.

And I know ... There will be a very few authornim there. Who will only elaborate the actual thing behind such relationships to you. Maximum won't.

Views doesn't matter here. I want to give you some atleast messege through it , that no. What is bad always bad.

It's called "Stockholm syndrome" to love that person who abused you but eventually you fall for that person.  This is not love but a serious psychological problem.

I personally request you every author out there to think many times before showing such things in a romantic way in your fanfictions. Because our maximum readers are not the mature enough to think practically. Giving restrictions over toxic angsts in the front page of our fiction not the actual solution though. Because we all know. A suspecious plot always attract us to read anyway.

Stop praising such things when you see in fanfictions.
No matter who that person is. How godly he/she looks like, how money he/she has. The moment he/she would try to misjudge that person whom he or she claim to love. The moment you have to rethink about such decisions to get blind by love or not. ASAP.

No. Don't think that this is only a fanfiction. Nothing serious.

No sisters. NO. Don't give yourself such explanations. Just like YouTube, reels, tiktoks are changing our lifestyles just like that fanfictions are too becoming a very deep part of our lives. It indeed gives us lessons.

This is why after reading a sad fanfiction your whole mood changed to a sad one. This is effecting us in a way or around.

That's why it was too much important issue I thought to arise here.

I don't know how many of you will read this message if mine. But if you did. Then just one request to you.

If you are in such a dilemma that, you too want a relationship as good as a fanfiction. THEN PLEASE.

Come out of your imaginations. And make YOURSELF A person to role over everywhere.

And at least don't let yourself drown towards such toxic relationships.

Because reality is very different then The fanfictions.

This is why I wrote Chiku. With a hope that it would show you the ACTUAL picture of what is good is always good. And what is bad is always should be distance of.

I know, I may fail doing so. But atleast I am trying.

I never wanted to target such books though Where these tragic things portray in a romantic way. NEVER. I don't have any intention to attack such books. But I thought to tell you what I found genuine.

I think to give you my everything, which I got in life. This is how i am. After Chiku and Taetae I will go on hiatus. But my message board would be always open. You can share anything to me as your sister.
You guys are just a fetus now. A lot way to go.

Don't let yourself addicted to such fanfictions.

You need to read this. If possible tag your friends too. They must know too.

And yeah peaches, respect each authornims and their hard works. But don't praise such relationships which is toxic. And never think of getting addicted to such books as well.

By,

See you in the next chapter.

_____________________*_________________