Forty Six

"But he didn't come DID HE?It's been a month, you have been sitting in this position waiting for That boy, BUT DID HE COME? I AM ASKING SOMETHING TO YOU TAEHYUNG, STOP CRYING!!!"
Taehyung's mother shouted out of frustration.

It's been one month since Taehyung leave everything, the city, his Hyungie. He waited, he cried whole the damn month sitting on the same spot, looking at the entrance door at least to have a glimpse of his Hyungie, that he would come and reassure him take him back.

But did he come? No. Jeongguk never came, not even a call, nothing. Taehyung even tried to reach the other via phone, but it's been always switch off. It's like the whole universe is getting against them. And the Pain? The pain is too much, unbearable.

And looking at his state his parents is too feeling bad but what can they even do anyway! It was all their son's idea, his choice to sacrifice everything for someone other. To run away from them.

"Will you stop?" Taehyung's father asked the woman with an irritating face. He can't see his son's this state. And the woman is not helping at all.

"DON'T STOP ME NOW. I AM JUST FED UP OF THIS DRAMA. EVERYTHING SHOULD HAVE A CONCLUSION. THE BOY FOR WHOM HE SACRIFICED EVERYTHING, IS NOW LIVING A LIFE FULL OF RESPECT, MONEY, MORE ON A FAMILY AND THIS FELLOW????
GROW UP TAEHYUNG!!!!!!! WHEN WILL YOU START LIVING YOUR OWN HAH WHAT DID YOU GET AFTER DOING ALL? THINK IDIOT THINK."

"AND THIS," She said pointing at Jeongguk's ring Taehyung was still wearing.

"WHAT IS THE VALUE OF KEEPING THESE PROMISES, WHEN ONE ALREADY FORGOT?!!! WHY CAN'T YOU BE A SELFISH BASTARD TOO LIKE HIM? IN THIS WAY HOW MANY DAYS YOU ARE PLANNING TO STAY LIKE THIS HAH? STOP IT. I SAID STOP CRYING."
But each word, making the boy cry even more. The truth is that her each words are legit. His mother is indeed right.

Out of frustration, when her son was not listening to her command and keep sobbing, She couldn't take anymore. And started to beat the boy using her slipper, she was wearing. Yes. She is indeed angry for the boy. Who for her pathetically crying and nothing.

Taehyung is just taking everything what is coming to him with a blank face. Without making any noise. Only his sobs are getting louder.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Taehyung's father marched towards the woman stopping her.

"DON'T MAKE ME STOP. IF WE WERE ENOUGH SMART, THEN THIS DAY WOULD HAVE NEVER COME. AND LISTEN HERE, WHILE DOING THIS, DO YOU THINK THAT PEOPLE WILL PRAISE YOUR LOVE AND BULLSHIT? IF YES THEN LET ME TELL YOU, THEY ALREADY CALLED YOU A FOOL. A FOOL IN LOVE."

"AFTER DOING EVERYTHING, LIKE EVERYTHING, THAT JEON'S FATHER IS LIVING HIS LIFE WITH RESPECT.
WHEN WILL YOU MAKE US SEE A DAY LIKE THAT HAH? WHEN WILL WE GET SOME GUTS TOO TO SHOW OFF?
DISAPPOINTMENT. YOU ARE A DISAPPOINTMENT TAEHYUNG."

She threw away the slipper and stormed outside of the room.

Disappointment!!!!! Disappointment!!!

"Tae." Taehyung's father calls for the boy who has no movements at all. He holds the boy's head and put it on his shoulder. And let him cry for sometime until he gets tired.

"D-o yo-u think of me as a disappointment too Appa?" Taehyung whispered retreating from the grip.