Twelve

Heavy rainfalls are falling outside. Still it was not enough to cover up the sounds of unsteady heartbeats the certain burnette boy is having now. These beats are the prime sign of worry, worry over his Kookie Hyung. Who seems to not return yet. Even the rains are falling cats and dogs. The thunderstorms are striking outside. Which seriously not giving any soothing vibe to him, not at all.

Hyungieeee please come fast'
Taehyung mumbled not caring at the tear drops forming outside of his concerned eyes.
I am scared, pl-ease...

The time is striking seven. Taehyung is hungry but nothing to eat except for water. Suprisingly the duo was about to go for shopping after the rain stops.

Consuming a glass of water, his tired body fell on the bed with a loud thud. He is Tired....so so tired mentally not physically.

"I am mad, sooooooooooo mad, so so so so soooooooooooo mad...."
Taehyung blabbered while rolling over the bed making The bedsheets messy, even his hairs. Pillows have thrown to the floor.

"Hyungie never cares!!!!"
With that Taehyung stands up immediately from the bed.

"Phewwwwwwwwww...!!!!"
With a loud thud he again falls over the bed.

This kind of acts he is doing, is to only kill the time, to get over his tiresome, as he can't do more instead of waiting. Only his Hyungie's warm arm can make him sleep. It's like a routine now. And then he will definitely be able to spend the night with the huge appetite.

"If you care, Then you will come between my counts..untill Ummm...20...yeah ...I am starting okayyy????
.
.
.
.. 1.....2....3......4......5 oh no my hairs are growing.... phewwwww.....ommmooo so long....am I a girl now???."

Taehyung said while weighing his slightly long hair with his not so slightly long fingers.

His all attention diverted towards his hair and numbers are? all gone. Pfftt... What a baby.

"What will Hyungie call me if I be a girl!!!! Ummm it would be Chukii? Pinky? Bubli? Taetae...oh no Tata? Ah its boy name... Titi? Kikikikiiikiiiikki... Titi pffttt....ahhahaha...Hii Titi I am Kookie......pffffttttttt...
.
.
Aaahhhhhhh waeeeeee.... I am not any girl... Phewwww ....

With a pouty face he ruffled his hair and made them a mess, standing in front of their small mirror.

"Oh no My dress!!!! Its dirty....aaahhh tomorrow I will wash them yes! And tomorrow I will wash the sheets too...oh yeah...oh no what if sun is not gonna come out!!! Then I will wash it some other day Kikikikikikikikiiii.....
.
.
.

"Let's sleep Taetae...Hyungie will come and hug you from behind and say good night."

Giving him self encouragement he lays down their bed. But how can peace comes to his side when his mind is crowded.

If I do a job can I buy anything?? Of course you can Taetae....Wow what will i buy then???....ummm.. if i do a job then i will buy a house first,

" OUR HOUSE...."

Taehyung suddenly sequels while jumping over his bed.

"Then when Hyungie will get a job then we will buy a car then a cute dog then so many dresses, shoes....wow...and? ....and .... what will we buy??? Yaaaahhhh Taetae you are so much terrible in shopping Kikikikikikikikikii...."

The giggling boy rolled over his bed thinking about their future, a better future.

Suddenly the door bell started to ring.
And without a second thought the burnette runs towards the door. His heart again thumping rapidly.