Fifteen

Jimin roamed his curious eyes over the apartment making a small chitchat with Taehyung. The apartment is small but cozy.

Taehyung is still confuse as to why the other only asking questions it should be him right who should ask him as to why he came here and all? Instead he is giving answers to the other's questions as if the intruder is kind of a police agent and he is the main suspect.

"Roommate?"
Jimin asked Taehyung, taking him offguard.

"Hah?" Taehyung asked again confused. Hell how he will know what is the other meant by room mate.

"I meant are you and Jeonggukie sharing this room?"

Jeonggukie? Are they too close to each other?
Taehyung thought. A bit of jealousy is striking inside of his heart... or wherever.

"A-am yes."
Taehyung replied.

Obviously I will share my room with Hyung. We love each other scoff*. Only if this creature knew.

Taehyung thought rolling his eyes internally.

Jimin just hummed again turning different side to look at the room decorations.

"How much time will this bunny take to shower now? Sigh*"
Jimin mumbled but loud enough to heard by Taehyung.

Bunny? Like seriously? What the hell? It's been years I've known him but never called him bunny. He looks like bunny that doesn't mean I will walk around calling him bunny right? We have to have full consent of that person as if he is comfortable to be called by his looks or not? Calling by nick name is way more different and it's okay too...but by their looks NO...a big Noooo...They have a certified name for reason. It's okay Taetae don't hit this short guy here. He is your guest more on ....your Hyungie's friend. Don't spoil his reputation. Yes.. have patience-

"HELLOWWW-

Taehyung's inner battle immediately compiled by a loud shout.

"A-ah hii.. o-h what?"
Taehyung asked irritated. Trying his best to not snap and utter any ungrateful words.

"I have been seriously asking you about something ..."
Jimin said pouting trying to be the cutest he could ever look.
But Taehyung is not finding any cuteness in him at all. Well if he would have been asked a few minutes back then he would definitely gonna consider Jimin as the most beautiful he ever seen. But personality or behaviors too matters right?

First impression always matters. And for Taehyung Jimin is lacking of many things. Well he is not judging the boy fully. He is just unhappy about the fact that the other one is treating him as minor or kind of that googly girl. Scoff*

Yes I am not that googly girl ...with whom Hyung talks more like asks questions. I am not that girl That this guest would ask me anything and i will reply. (Pout)...Hyungie please come outside I can't deal with your friend.(more pout)

"You again dreaming !!!"
Jimin again interrupted the other.

"Yaah what you want to know this time?"
Taehyung uttered in just one breath.

"Its that Are you both brothers?"
Jimin asked getting more curious.

Scoff* we literally were making out a few minutes back only if you didn't interrupt YOU FISHPOTTY.

"No."
Taehyung replied with a straight face let alone his inner mind sway.

"Then friends?"

"No way."