Forty one

And the night ended in an unexpected way for everyone present inside of the home. Taehyung was lost with words reading the text. He actually started to believe that everyone present around him is just pranking him, Otherwise there's no way their relationship would come to this phase! And even for what? A stupid marriage proposal? Yes it's a stupid thing he would want to hear more. He knows nothing is wrong, everything is perfect around him. They are perfect their love his healthy enough to create any misunderstanding between them. He believes his Hyung more then him. He believes that, They will survive even in their deepest downfall. The way they started their relationship would be resemblance of their stablence into it. A mere girl or whoever this is, he won't gonna let them break them apart.

With shaky hands Taehyung placed the phone on the floor not even daring to form any sob nor any words. He want to just sleep now. Maybe the new day would bring new thing to him! He thought if he don't react much then his Hyungie would finally give up on his prank and tell him the truths.

With Wobbling legs Taehyung walks outside not minding any words Ana was forming,Following him. Taehyung doesn't want any explanation from anyone. He knows everything is fine. He believes his Hyung. He doesn't deserve this, his Hyungie won't ever betray him. He believes that. Belives them.

He enters the guest bedroom, simply walks towards the bed and shakily unfolded the blanket and get inside of that soft and fluffy thing, covers himself lying down there. He just wants to hide somewhere, where no one can get him. He is ashamed today, he felt like his dignity got exposed to that person, who have been always encouraged him in everything, the person who never thought him as a stranger but his own brother. Embarrassment too is eating the boy up. He hid himself under the blanket turning like a ball, then he bursted out with silent sobs.

Hyungie please say something, your silence is eating me up. You can't make fun of our unconditional love. You have to protect it. Don't be the reason of my tears. I beg you Hyungie, please tell me you were not with someone other, without telling me. I don't want to doubt yet your silence is leading me to do that again and again. Please please please, say no, you were just pranking me. I would gladly give you a hard punch. But if whatever my heart is making me feel becomes true then I don't think we will be the same again! I don't think I would be able to forgive you ever, I don't want to be your mistress, after whatever I did for you, sacrificed for you!!!!

Ana is silently standing at the door step looking at the boy's hidden body, listening to his hurtful sobs. She is not getting any courage to even approaching him. But she can't even leave the boy behind. She don't want to even imagine though, but still she would never let the boy hurt himself out of depression. She silently walks towards the sofa and set on it.

This is what happens, when you love someone more then yourself! And it hurts like fucking hell when that particular someone happens to be the only reason of your misery. Hopefully tomorrow's Sun shines different.

_______________________________________

On the otherside Jeongguk is silent. Terribly looking at nothing sitting on the ground. Same goes for Seokjin as well. He too don't know what he will do now!

"Gguk, Come here. And lay down." Seokjin whispered silently. Jeongguk just nod his head looking at the door from where Taehyung left this room.
He crowls towards the bed and lays there.

"Sigh* Don't think too much, we will talk about this tomorrow okay? Don't stress." Seokjin reassures covering him with a duvet. Whereas as Jeongguk nod his head again with eyes closed.

Now this Is Ana and Seokjin who is left behind with a lot of tension surrounding them.

______________________________________