Twenty Seven

Taehyung is nervous, more like scared now which I think can be understandable. Because right now he is facing the most Deadly glares from his Parents let along His father in law- I mean of course father in law, the boy already completed this stage of accepting that drakula in his life.

It's been three hours since He got a huge scolding from Jeongguk's father for wearing that ring. Jeongguk tried to expalin a lot but got interrupted eventually. Then the man dragged both the boys towards Taehyung's house to have a serious talk. Talking about serious talk, The environment inside of Taehyung's house is really getting serious and deadly by now.

Silent sniffs can be heard.

"I've always known that my so called son will come out as gay, sniff* I even discussed with this old man (taehyung's father) too, but NO, he never listened to me, now look, what we got here. Sniff* YOUR SON GOT A BOY LOVER NOT GIRL LOVER old man..sniff* Oh who would even not understand? Just look at him, look like a girl, Now you tell (looking at Jeongguk's father) a girl won't gonna fall for another girl right? To attract a girl he have to be a man first, but nooo how he will even, his sun never rises without his Kookie Hyungie...it is always Kookie Hyungie... Kookie Hyungie..... He is hungry....Kookie Hyungie..... He is sick ...... Kookie Hyungie.... Even he wants to pee then too KOOKIEEE HYUNGIE....huuuhuuhuuuuuu.."

Taehyung's mother bursted out crying not before making a dramatic eye roll. she cried while clutching the hankey more near to her nose. Her husband just look at her with a done face.

"When we men are talking, you should not interrupt HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT HAH?"
Taehyung's father bursted out anger.

"DO YOU THINK I CARE NOW? HE IS MY SON TOO, I HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO TALK ABOUT HIM."

"DON'T USE THAT VOICE WITH ME!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS-

"Can You both stop with that and focus on my problem here!!!"
Jeongguk's father asked irritably.

"There is nothing to focus anymore, anywhere, Ask your own son why he did this? He first kidnapped my son then this?"

"Appa-
Taehyung about to start but got interrupted by his father.

"Shut up...What did you all take me for hah? You think I will sit like a paralyzed person looking all these?"
Taehyung's father said in a venomous way pointing his ring funger.

"Wah wah Clap*
Jeongguk's father started.
"Now all faults are on my son hmm? What do you think If my son had kidnapped him, your bratty son would let him? Do you think he is that innocent and weak? NO. Your precious son can buy and sell hundred man at the same time without even anyone's knowledge and who knows your bratty son used his beauty to my son to only get married!!!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY RASCAL?"
Taehyung's father stands up from his seat follwed by the other one.

"WHAT I SAID IS TRUE... LOOK AT MY SON HE CAME BACK HOME WITH BEING A MANAGER, DO YOU EVEN KNOW IT'S MEANING? HOW WILL YOU KNOW EVEN ALL YOUR LIFE YOU SPENT BETWEEN THE RIVER, CONNECTION WITH LAND MUST HAVE BEEN SO MUCH HACTIC RIGHT? AND NOW LOOK AT YOUR SON, HE WAS NOTHING BEFORE, and RETURNED WITH NOTHING."

A single tear drop flew from the mentioned boy's eyes. He immediately looked at his Hyungie who's eyes were already set on him. Looking at those tear drops on his chiku's eyes Jeongguk couldn't hold his anger anymore.

"HOW WILL HE EVEN DO ANYTHING WHEN HE WAS KEPT UNDER YOUR SON'S DIRTY GAME-

"SHUT THE HELL UP."
Jeongguk stood up from his position making the chair fall back causing a loud thud.

"SHUT UP. Appa, One more disrespectful words to my fiance, we won't hesitate to leave this place again like we did three years ago. And I am being serious."