Thirty Seven

Heavy breathings can be sense inside of the bedroom, mingling with small moans. The elder one is hovering over the younger one while devouring his lips in a bit more mature way.

Taehyung is whining for more and more not getting enough, like a hungry fellow he is all these time for his hyung. Although Jeongguk went away only for three days, still it was like three eternity for the younger. He never imagined to get these much attachment with the elder in a very short amount of time.

Jeongguk moves his saliva coated lips deep down to the other's neck to give him more hickies he already has from their last night session.

Talking about their last night session, Jeongguk is getting quite more excited nowadays. He always tries to do more, then their usual sessions with the other which obviously gets blocked by the Younger. Jeongguk's hormones are getting too active these days. Why won't though? As, by passing time Taehyung is glowing more and more. Which making him Irresistible for the elder. But their promise is what taking the part of a barrier.

"Hyungie." Taehyung mewled. His toes are curling up from the very anticipation. Subconsciously his hands moves towards the hovering other's ass squeezing it in a monotone earning a very irritated grunt from the elder.

"What the hell Chiku." Jeongguk grunted pulling out from the neck. With knitted brows he looked down to the boy who is a giggling mess by now laying under his hot body. Jeongguk hate to get squeezed on that part of his body.

"Hyungie, giggle* Your ass is too a quite shapy for a top, like you. Interesting." Taehyung commented winking.

Listening to the other's blunt statement Jeongguk's eyes got bigger then usual.
"You did. Not just say it right?"

Taehyung immediately made an innocent face. "What I didn't say Hyungie?"

Jeongguk left an unbelievable scowl "No no. You literally just commented on my damn ass-" his voice got emerged inside of his mouth with a sudden realisation. That the other is just tricking him. "Give back my innocent Chiku. I don't need you." Jeongguk demanded making the other bursted out laughing, shaking their whole whole damn bed shake out of the very impact.

"What's so damn Funny hah?" Jeongguk knitted his brows in confusion.

Taehyung didn't say anything just randomly laughing. Jeongguk somehow felt defeated. He immediately did what his coconut brain told him to do. Jeongguk bit on the laughing other's nose making him stop laughing by now. Taehyung is now trying to push the other off from his body while whining. After a lot of punishment jeongguk left him.

"You." Taehyung threw a lot of weak punches.

"For squeezing my ass idiot." Jeongguk glared.

"Shut up. My nose was about to ran off from my Preety face." Taehyung complained rubbing on it.

"You would be declared officially as the only Living person without a nose. Isn't it great Chiku?" Jeongguk mocked.

"Fuck you." Taehyung said irritated.

Jeongguk's eyes got widen with amusement.
"I can sense, where the internet services of your damn phone with a Google is going so far."

And it's Jeongguk' time to smirk when the other stiffened on his position.
"I didn't talk with googly. I swear." Taehyung defended crisscrossing his fingers behind the other's back for uttering the biggest lie. When the very truth is that, His whole day passes by searching new mature things for their healthy sexual life after merriage.

"Oh really? Should I go check your Googly' history then?" Jeongguk wiggled his brows trying to reach the phone.

Taehyung immediately hold his hand. "History? Why history? What is on history? I am innocent My Lord."