Twenty Three 🔞

⚠️This Chapter Will have mature contents:

_______________________________________

The Younger one got aggressively pushed to the wall by the elder after locking the apartment door, that no one can Enter.

"Hy-mngffff

Slash. Taehyung's words got interrupted with a sudden attack by the soft and juicy surface of the other's face which is his lips. devouring the whole. The kiss was frantic,filled with want and need. It's not the kiss they used to do a lot. This kiss is constantly giving Taehyung the vibe of his hyungie's current state. Which is not normal at all. The kiss shows the very disappointment by his previous choices. And this is enough to give him chill to his spine.

Jeongguk bit on his lower lip giving a sign to open up. And Taehyung did. With lot of desperation he compiled too. He let the other do whatever he want right now. Because somewhere he need it too.

Taehyung is struggling to breath, and trying to push the other away but no avail. The force is not even weakening then there is no point the other will stop any near.

"Hmnghghhggggg....Hygghhphhh..."

After struggling a lot,
Out of oxigen the other left the lips while huffing. The hard gaze of Jeongkook can make anyone weak at this moment.

Taehyung is Shivering and gulping because of his Hyungie's dark eyes on him. He can sense what is coming. And he is hella of a nervous now. Because he never encountered this person never before. He is kind of getting excited too as the dominant was is hella looking hot. And he love to be manhandled. But oh boy!!! Only he knows what is coming!!!!

"Do you know how much I felt devastated and betrayed, see you working there without my consent"
Jeongkook said biting on his neck giving some purplish coloured hickies.
"Oh Chiku, Even after I knew, still i waited,waited for the confrontation waited for that moment when you yourself will tell me about it. At least I deserved that right? Oh come on don't tell me you were scared of me." Jeongkook gritted his teeth. Giving more bites to the already purplish area. "I felt like I was never been there to be trusted."

"Hyu-

"Shhhhhh"
Jeongkook placed his index finger on the other's wet lips.

"We promised. We promised to never keep secrets from each other. And you thought to break it."

The other said sniffing his saliva coated neck.

No way in this world this ever happened with any couple after their beautiful date and they abruptly ended like this.This silent treatment the younger one constantly getting from the very moment the other revealed his secrecy. Jeongkook didn't waste a moment he abruptly walked out from their beautiful spot when the moment of his chiku's betrayal hit him on his mind. He had a lot of plan that time. But his anger was not helping his situation so to not create a bad memory on that spot, he returned to their home dragging the guilty one.

"Hyu-sniff*
Taehyung sobbed on his word. But unfortunately it didn't reach the other's heart.

"(Gritted teeth) Don't cry now. You yourself chose to betray me remember?"
Jeongkook said pressing his body more into the other squeezing him.

"Hyungie I can explain-hic*

"Scoff* Explain what? Explain that you Asked my professor to lie to me. Explain that you KNEELED TO SOMEONE TO ONLY HE CAN HELP US? IT WOULD BE FAR MORE BETTER IF YOU HAD SEEN ME DEAD GOD DAMN IT."
With that Jeongkook punched the wall.