Ten

Life goes on so the boys. Its been a month they shifted to the condominium, in Seoul. Things are going so smoothly, despite the fact that concerns over their parents, as how are they doing! Are they even trying to search them! Or just simply gave up without even trying just like they did to them, this kind of thoughts usually occur to their fragile minds and lead them to feel guilt, only guilt. Was it their wise step to depart from their loved ones to only chase dreams ? Will it going to be worth entirely. Occasionally these random questions shakes their minds to the core and make their heartbeats speedy.

But days can't go as usual, The real struggle yet had to come, which is Money, of course. They need money now, they didn't bring enough money that it will easy their lives to long. Seems like there's no way instead of getting involved to a job.

The duo is now sitting on a chair near the window. Taehyung is sitting on the other's lap. Snuggling to each other. This is a Sunday evening, Jeongguk's day off. This is the only day when the duo can spent a quality time with each others arm. Today was not different as well, but still the real question of their survival is making them unstable. Both the boys are sitting near the window enjoying each others company very closely while watching the rainfall. The weather is so cool outside. But in inside ? It was warm. The tension they were having made it automatically warm.

"I didn't meant that Hyungie-

"I don't care Chiku, what you meant or not. You will not going to do jobs for money. That's it. End of discussion."

Jeongguk said while hugging the other more tightly as a protective manner.

"But Hyung the expenses-

"Chiku, I will manage don't worry, you just take care of yourself."

Jeongguk again cut the other's words off.

"Hyung, will you let me finish at least, more on you barely even make any time for your own studies how will you gonna get any time for job Hmm?"

"Chiku we have to compromise okay? I will give my night time to self study, day time to college and maybe evening time to job. Now stop sulking-

"This is not how things should work HYUNGIE....

Taehyung immediately stands up from the others lap. Jeongguk immediately whined not having the warm feeling anymore.

"Chiku please don't argue and sit again."
Jeongguk said while trying to pull the other to his lap.

"No... listen Hyungie, please try to understand, what about your health? I can't let you do everything whereas me only spent my time sleeping here and there inside of the house."

"Chiku I don't want to argue at this time, we will talk about this some other day now come here and sit."

Jeongguk again tried to pull but the other was now too persistent to get convinced.

"Hyung Wae, wae you are not listening!!! WAEEE....we can't just wait for that moment when we will be left out with nothing."

"I know..I know...why you repeating it all again and again Chiku? I am searching for a part time job for God's sake."

"That is what I don't want Hyung...I can't let you do job now..never...You will only focus on your study and that's it."

"And what do you think Chiku, I will let you do job hah. NO...never that's it.. now come here."

"Sigh* ..... I know, Hyungie you are scared of my safety-

"IF YOU KNEW, THEN WHY YOU ARE ACTING LIKE STUBBORN CHIKU, I CAN'T LET YOU DO ANY WORK IN THIS STRANGE CITY, IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?"