Seventeen

Finding a job was never been an easy task for Taehyung. His lack of experience and lack of knowledge, both were getting into his way.

Its mid day 13.23 pm.

Taehyung is still walking down the streets of Seoul in search of a job. Even after receiving a lot of rejections, a lot of mockeries, the utmost trust over himself wasn't making the boy weary.

_______________________________________

In a coffee shop:

'Give me your Resume'
The owner asked to Taehyung.

'Sorry what?'

'Resume your bio -data boy.'

'W-what is th-at?'

'Sigh* your educational qualification? Any other specific degrees?'

'Giggle* why you need any special degree in a cafe shop sir?'

Taehyung seriously messed up a bit by asking that... he just realized.

'O-h I am sorry sir-

'Out'

'Wh-hat?'

'I said get out.'
The owner threw him out instantly.

But this didn't make the boy sad instead he was just a giggling mess out side while walking. You doubt why?

Taehyung was just thinking about the importance of any degrees at that coffee shop. He seriously doesn't getting any idea why that owner need any specific degree from him when he will have to do is just making coffee and snakes. Giggle*

_______________________________________

In a flower shop:

'By looking at you... you don't belong to Seoul... you look like any Daegu people-

'Aniyo.. I am from Seoul ma'am. I never been to Daegu.'

'Still I am sorry. I can't give you any work here, although I needed one-

'I will do everything you want ma'am I promise.'

'But still... by your appearance you look like very poor.what if you comes out as a thief. Sorry you can go.'

And this hit the boy's fragile heart very severely. Being poor was never been his choice for God shake. It's his life. How can someone who don't even know him personally judge his condition easily. They are rich doesn't mean they get the thorn to squeeze that everyone's heart who are minor to them.

_______________________________________

'I am sorry little boy.... i got our best salesman recently i can't appoint any more... I am sorry.'

An old lady of an convenience store said with apologetic way.

Taehyung just bowed and left from there.

He had nothing grudges over that owner as she was so polite.

_______________________________________