Fourteen

"Sorr-"

"Hyungie I swear if you keep rambling this word again and again I will run away from here from you."
Taehyung interrupted the other while having enough.

"I am sorry."

Jeongguk again said not minding the other.

That's it, Taehyung was about to stand from the sitting posture but Jeongguk abruptly held his hand and hug him as tight as a Coala hugs a tree.

"Oh nononono I was just kidding...I am sorry that I said sorry."

Jeongguk said while making a pouty face. Taehyung immediately groaned out of irritation and that stupid KooKie Hyung's snickers and childish act is making him more agitated.

It's been an hour,
Since they fought like hell. But had to patch up.
Jeongguk is sorry. Sorry because he acted like a fool. He is telling His Chiku everything about the last night that how he ended up drunk.

When he went out yesterday he met with a stranger. At first he didn't mind him at all but that person approached him after sometime.

"I seriously didn't get any idea what that strange person was talking to me as there were heavy rain falling on my head. I can tell you he was wearing a rain coat.

Jeongguk stated pouting.

"... I was soaking with water but I didn't care. My mind were somewhere else. A desperate and worried face of yours to get a job only was eating me off that time. I was feeling vulnerable-

"Hyung I know what you felt and feeling! I was at the same phrase as you that time. The difference was that I was ready. Ready to even fight with the world only for you and you chose to....chose to conceal. At least we could have talk like a mature person and try to solve our problems. "

"I am not strong like you Chiku. I am not like the hero of every drama.I am ....I a-m....I am just m-e...I don't know..I am sorr-y.."
Jeongguk said feeling ashamed of his deeds.

" I didn't want that either Hyung.
I don't want you be a hero for me please. ....
Sigh* How did you end up drunk?"

"He then gave me a bottle(beer cane)...I gues-s .. I didn't see anything out of darkness. And stated that that's a kind of medicine to relief my mental pressure. I seriously bought his sweet for nothing talks and abruptly swallowed all the strage drink inside of that bottle."

"Like seriously Hyung If someone strange person comes to you and give you anything, you will accept it ? Like what the hell? Aren't you are the educated one between us? What you did with me when I was having cookies that time ? Like seriously...aishhhhh... I seriously can't-"

"I am so sorry Chiku. I seriously am. I was just in so much tension and couldn't think straight. I will never take this liquor ever again. It is seriously strange. "

"Hyung please stop saying sorry's...this is not any simple thing... he could have give you poison too...how could you Hyung?"

"I am sorry again Chiku...please forgive me this time.. i will never ever going to take anything from stranger but you. Now forgive me naaa?"

"Stop sulking like a child it's not any small thing Hyungie.....aishhh... stop it..."

"First tell me you forgave me already pweaseeeeee!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hmm.."
Taehyung nod defeated after a lot of thinking.

"YYYEEEEEE-

"But promise me you will never repeat this crime again."

"YES I PROMISE CHIKU."