Six

"Tsh tsh, I knew it this naughty boy will never gonna listen to me."

A frightened Jeongguk uttered after getting the void view of the spot where his Chiku supposed to stand as the promise he made. But Noooo.. that brat would never listen to him.

"Sir, sir ...listen here.. SIR.."

Jeongguk shouted a bit, not leaving his gratitude towards the elder security guard, who was so busy having a timid chit chat on his phone..

"Yes?"

The guard said not giving any attention to him. Just a random matter of fact when someone call you sir or ma'am or anything ... then 'yes' word would definitely gonna leave your mouth. And it's a human nature, I guess.

"The boy, came with me, Where is he, did you see his direction where he went Sir?"

The desperate boy asked the guard roaming his eyes everywhere near him...

"Yes."

I don't know what that Guard meant by yes, who's all attention was on his phone. but it was enough to
Easy the trembling boy's trembling heart. Only for a minute though.

"Omg, really... stay safe Chiku I am coming...by the way which direction he is sir?"

With a genuine curiosity Jeongguk asked again, with a little smile too, but still his eyes were never lacking his wariness towards the petite Male.
.
.
.

But the guard never thought to have a civilized talk with the helpless boy, which is his duty too. He was still busy typing something over his phone, while smiling randomly.

The impatient boy immediately felt like tearing up not getting any reply nor any attention towards his hazy state. What can be more important then to help the forlorn person who is about to faint out of worry, unless he is rescuing someone's precious life through his phone, it could be understandable but-

"What the hell sir, CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND I AM IN HURRY!!"

The tear drop about to pour out before that he immediately converted it into anger. He can't be weak not now atleast. Everyone deserves Importance, from the top CEO to the beggar EVERYONE.

"What THE, oh wait wait wait... YOU AGAIN....Aren't you the one with bags... what you need now?"

The guard asked irritated. Placing the phone on his table tenderly.

"I have been asking you where that boy went, who came here with me half an hour ago."

Jeongguk asked again Gritting his teeth. Oh how he would love to threw a heavy punch over the others face. But he can't just mess up everything on the first day of his childhood dream.

"Oh that bit- Boy, He is gone.. well We threw him away. Do you know why? That bustard poured cold drinks to me.. like ME???...freaking mannerless brat..."

"What did you just call Him? (Gritted teeth)"

Not minding the cold drink thing, Jeongguk's immediate focus went towards the words that person is using for Chiku.. NO ONE SHOULD DISRESPECT HIS CHIKU LIKE NO ONE.

"I called him Bil Gates, what will you do now..scoff*..Just go, We HAVE OTHER WORKS TOO.. AUTHORITY DOESN'T PAY US TO BABYSIT SOMEON-

"AUTHORITIES DOESN'T PAY YOU TO DISRESPECT TOO....HOW DARE YOU..
HOW ...HOW..."

Jeongguk shouted while punching the wooden door, with a hole, with whom they were conversing.

The passersby students too noticed the situation but they were too busy to even react. What's the use of that knowledge you are pursuing when you can't even utilize over any situation.

"DID YOU JUST RAISED YOUR WORDS-

" YES, I DID-

Jeongguk shouted with the same tone the other is using. Respect is far more thing this man deserves.

"WHO ARE YOU HAH... YOU JUST CAME A FEW MINUTES BACK... ALREADY BOSSING ME, POOR BITCH."

And here it comes,

Jeongguk get his first ever lesson in this place now that, "cut your coat according to your cloth,"

Why he even arguing with this fool? What will he get? Void!!

A very gentleman never involves in arguments , never. They just...umm...they just take revenge yes revenge. A perfect and fruity revenge which never lack its sweetness till its eternity. So better be man up Jeongguk, Just to let you know 'less education is dangerous' and this man is lacking of many things including education. More on it's not any perfect time to start an argument. Chiku must be alone roaming the streets.

"You better be ready with your bags and all, Mr. Guard, If something happens to my partner because of you, I swear next time we will definitely gonna come across, but not here... at the police station."

Jeongguk said with a very normal voice and walks away, trying really hard to not mind the cruel shoutings coming from his behind.

"AN OUTSIDER SHOULDN'T ACT LIKE A BOSS, GOT IT BOY? HEY AFTER THREATENING ME JUST RUNNING AWAY LIKE A COWARD HAH? DON'T FORGET THAT I AM THE SECURITY GUARD HERE, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION NO OUTSIDER CAN ENTER HERE MIND-

"Student."

Jeongguk corrected the other from a far, taking him off guard.

"What did just say!"

The dumbfounded man again asked. Because it was beyond anyone's imagination that a student here in this universe or university can ever get admission in just a random visit. A long procedure they have to follow till the forms to the entrance examination, well there is an exception though unless the student have great grades in his previous examinations. But how can a poor boy seems so rich in knowledge!!

"I said I am a student of this university, with full authentication."

Jeongguk said while swinging the enrollment ID in the air, which he have been holding tenderly like a precious jewel all these time. Oh how much he was excited to show this to his chiku, but destiny created an ugly mess here for him.

So he left, leaving behind a dumb founded man behind.

.
.
.

After getting out of the gate, a painful sob came out of his mouth, which he kept inside all these time, only to not show others his weak self, his weakness for the other. Did he succeed? Yes, somewhere maybe.

"Its all my f-ault chi-ku ... I shouldn't have lea-ve you alo-ne... I am so-rry... look I got my dre-am and alre-ady lo-st y-ou....if this is what I've to get all the time triu-mphs with te-ars...then I do-n't need it... I w-as so hap-py in villa-ge with you..."

The sobbing boy is walking over the paths while finding the other half of him. God knows how he has been successfully ignoring the questioning eyes the passerby people giving him, but no one ever cared to ask him about his misery, just randomly passed by. Chukle*who cares?

They should know, No one loves to shed tears , this is not a hobby that a person follows in his daily life. There is a very deep meaning behind the every tear drops.

"Whe-re are you Ch-iku, plea-se be safe.. I am goi-ng... sniff*.."

_______________________________________

Hii peaches,

Strange right how my lines immediately turns out to be a life lesson..

Aah I don't know... I just felt like I should share my POV's too towards the world with you through my books. I don't think I would ever find any beautiful platform rather then wattpad to express my feelings. So please cope with it peaches. You have no choice really. You are tied with me for ever. Pout*