Twenty Six 🌼

©~~~¥¥~~~It's been a year~~~¥¥~~~©

The toughest year the boy's had ever faced since the very hope encountered them. Between happiness, Anxieties too were what they both are now totally familiar with. As this is not a simple task to do two major thing, studying and working at the same time. It was very challenging for Jeongguk let alone Taehyung too as he was deeply in pain looking at his Hyungie's tired face all those days yet couldn't help with anything. But overall it was all for good, for better. And they are happiest now. As Jeongguk successfully positioned as the manager post after one year of training with his first salary of the training year. Happiness is just a simple word to describe their present situation. They got a home to be called as their too. But before they step into their new life, they wants to clearify their very own mistakes or should we say decisions they have ever taken in their life. And now here they are facing it.

"ap-pa!"

There stands Jeongguk with throbbing heart in front of his village house facing his father after three years.

With being eyebrows furrowed the man just get inside of the home leaving the boy's behind. Jeongguk about to enter too but got stopped by Taehyung

"Hyungie I don't think I should go too. You carry on."
Fear can be seen on the other's eyes.

"Sigh* We both will come inside chiku, Together. Now let's go."

"No way, I don't wanna get killed by your appa at this age. I've a lot dreams yet to live with."
Taehyung said shooking his head.

Jeongguk just rolled his eyes looking at his dramatic fiance.

"Shut up and follow me."
With that the boy dragged the younger inside who has a huge pout on his face now.

*Whisper* what if That drakula is standing somewhere pointing a gun towards me oh nooo."
Taehyung whispered behind the elder.

"Will you stop by yourself or I will have to kiss your lips to seal it infront of my father?"
Jeongguk whisper threatened, turning back.

Taehyung's face immediately turned into red like a Tomato.

"Hyungieeeee.. "
The blushing boy whined, slightly punching the other.

But got startled by a cough.

There standing the elder man glaring at them more like him.

He retreat his hands from the other immediately.

Whereas, Jeongguk's eyes are roaming all over the drawing room now after getting inside. The room is all the same as he left once only it's got Messier in some places. As the sofa pillows are not in their respective places instead crumbling down the floor, the room corner is filled with dusts and spider waves, The white cuisines are turned into grey and yellowish coloured cause of not washing it for years may be.

The glass frames are hardly in visible position out of too much dust. Talking about glass frames! He walks towards the specific and precious glass frame and hold it with his hand. His deceased mother's photograph. Her beautiful smile is hiding under the dusts. He abruptly rubbed the glass using the hem of his new shirt he was wearing, cleaning the frame in a soft motion. Jeongguk wanted to bring this frame with him. But couldn't. As he couldn't leave his father all alone. His appa too needs moral supports. Although that man never gathered any sense to atleast clean the beautiful photo of his beautiful mother but still that man must be tugging her a lot in his needs. The dried up tear stains amidst the dusts on that photograph saying it all, that this was never got neglected in these whole long years. His mother was never been alone nor his father. He sighed with a smile looking at now clean photograph. Oh how beautiful was his mother. His father sure the luckiest to have her as a spouse. Or he himself is the luckiest to have her as his mother although the time was not quantitive but qualitative.