Thirteen

The next morning:

"Ahhh Shittt... Chiku.."

Jeongguk murmured while waking up. Hang over is getting him high now.

"Chiku"
Jeongguk calls again while trying to fix his blurry vision.

"Chiku...?"

There is no answer coming from anywhere. Then suddenly Jeongguk remembers the last night. Last night after consuming- shit...

"CHIKUUU...."
Jeongguk shouted...

Shit...hell..I am so much of a fool... shit...shit.... why the hell i have to drink that...Chiku will seriously kill me...i know...shit...Jeongguk whenever you try to fix something why you end up with a mess. Shit...

Rubbing his eyes Jeongguk immediately walks down towards their kitchen after hearing some sounds of dishes.

And immediately After getting the view of his Chiku safe and sound he can feel the real calmness now.

Getting more near to the burnette Jeongguk immediately turn the other towards him and hugged the heaven out of him. Unsteady heartbeats can be heard deeply inside of their silence. Taehyung is just standing like a statue, what he will utter anyway! His own mind is deadening his courage now. He can't gather any courage to scold the other. For the first time he is feeling helpless. In conclusion Taehyung is lost.

"Chiku please hear me out first. I am so sorry Chiku I didn't know it was wine-

"Hyungie you don't have to say anything... it's not that I am your someone and you will need any explanation for your works. You are not binded by me.Whatever you do, did and will do have no connection with me. So at least-

"What..no... Ah... Chiku...no...please don't say such.... you have full rights on me. You have full rights to even slap me now. I agree I did wrong"

"Oh really Hyung! I have full rights?"
Taehyung said while retreating himself from the others warm hug.

"Of course Chiku... you have full rights...don't say like that you are nothing mean to me...this is so wrong...we are each others everything...soon to be husbands-

"Scoff* Soon to be husbands Hmm! Are you sure that your soon to be will coming any day? Because the way we are progressing I don't think I can see any future anymore. I think I will always end up to be your only soon to be's-

"What did you just say? Can you repeat Hmm??? Please dare to repeat Chiku."

Jeongguk uttered while gritting his teeth.

He couldn't control his rage. He knows that he is at fault but this is not how his Chiku will conclude the matter right? How can his Chiku even think of that. How could he.

Not getting any response Jeongguk immediately punched the kitchen Table making a loud sound 'bang'.
The force was enough to make each utensils splattered over the floor in just a mere second.

But Jeongguk's inner rage is not having anything happening around him his focus is sticking on his Chiku, not caring about his bleeding heart with his bleeding hand.

The startled Taehyung's focus immediately turned towards his Hyung's bleeding hand.

"Hy-ung... What ... Your hand Hy-

Taehyung about to touch the others bleeding hand but Jeongguk immediately retreat it.

"DOES THIS SEEMS LIKE I CARE CHIKU... HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT... "

Tears are forming both of their eyes. One is out of so much tension other is for mingling of Pain and anger.

"Hyung shouting can't solve any problem. Please shut up unless you want to make others Know about our situation."

Taehyung says with Gritted teeth, trying really hard to not show any emotions.

"Then why did you say something like that Chiku...how could you... don't you know how much I am into You. I cherish you-"

"We will talk this some other day...you have college-"

"NO..I want answer..you can't jump over any conclusion without hearing my point... at least give me a chance to justify myself. I am wrong I accept-"

"Did you Hyung??? Did you give me any chance yesterday??? Why? All I wanted was You...but what you did? Ran away like a coward leaving me behind. And came home drunk...is this how you justify your points.."

"I DIDN'T RAN AWAY... I JUST WENT AWAY AS I WAS IN NEED OF SOME FRESH AIR TO ATLEAST THINK CHIKU...THINK FOR OUR CONDITION. WHY YOU NOT HAVING ANYTHING-"

"You know How much i hate this kind of liquors. My appa used to-

"I KNOW CHIKU. I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS WINE...I COULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS-

Both of their conversations merged out immediately when a banging sound can be heard through their door.

Taehyung immediately wiped his tears.

"Gritted teeth* Someone's at the door Hyung. I guess everyone is aware of our situation now. Just don't dare to do anything let me get it."

With a warning Taehyung walks towards the door living a raging Jeongguk behind.

He open the door enough wide to only show himself from inside to the person standing in front of him with a worried face.

"Noona?"

Yes she is Seokjin's wife.

"Taetae Are you okay? I heard some breaking sound and shouting....Is Jeongguk okay?"

"We are okay Noona. We were just clearing the room, and, and something may fall off. Ah and about the shouting...umm I don't k-know."

Taehyung said while biting his bottom lip trying really hard to react normally. This is the first time, he is telling a lie to someone he trusts the most. He is just ashamed. Ashamed to even look into her eyes.

"Hmmm. I guess you are already getting into the second phase of your Relationship."

The woman said with a reassuring smile.

"I am sorry what?"

"Aaahh just ignore my word. Just to let you know. Quarrel is a quite of different kind of aspect in a relationship. But sometimes this is really important to at least listen to the other too. Maturity what we need most at this moment. Just listen first Taetae, what if the other one has a lot to say Hmm?"

The woman said loud enough that The inside person too can hear her.

She had no intention to ran into their private conversation. But the way their fights were going was really an unhealthy one for their fragile hearts, the woman can sense. They are still a child for her. A long way to go together. So she thought to share some of her orientation towards a relationship.

"I am sorry Noona to disturb Y-

"Taetae... I am not here to complain for anything I was just worried for you two. Me and honey have went through a lot like this. I can understand Taetae. Don't feel sorry. I am just relieved that You two are okay. I should go."

With that the beautiful woman walks away smiling but not before ruffling the others soft hair.

♡♡♡