Eleven

And immediately Taehyung did, Did what his brain lead him to do-

He shouted.

Oh hell yes, he freaking shouted at the top of his lungs......

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

Startling the other, who has been standing anterior to him with a smug face. Perceiving the thunderous shouts, the person immediately doffed his goggles which was preventing him from seeing anything.....sigh*
But oh no.... seems to only notice the boy now .... who is shouting with his closed eyes.

The handsome boy immediately joined the other too, only to hide his immense embarrassment.

"Aaaaaaàhhhhhhhh.....Taehyunggggggg...."

People nearby them, who perhaps napping, while enjoying the beautiful rainy weather (just like I do) must have wide awake now with irritation. Thanks to these two.

We can't blame Taehyung though, for the sudden outcome, because when you see the all new and different side of that person whom you worship and obviously idolize a lot, then we all can sober up with only one reaction that is "shock", I gu-ess.

Kim Seokjin, yes the person who is half nakedly standing in front of Taehyung is Kim Seokjin with being all new and different. Which had seriously shaken the poor boy to the core.

"Na-ked.."

Taehyung whispered out of blue coming into his sense.

Then the reality hit Seokjin and immediately not wasting a bit of time runs into his home and comes out wearing a bathrobe, looking all embarrassed. He was about to defend the situation but startled by the sniffing sound of the Boy. Who has been standing outside of his giant entry door.

"T-aehyung? Oh my Jisus...please please don't cry...omg what I've done!!! I seriously thought It was honey!!! Omg please don't cry please....
.
.
Come here...come inside you will catch cold...come here brother."

A really very guilty and worried Seokjin gently dragged the sniffing boy into his apartment.

"I am so sorry baby Tae, It was all for my Honey wife. She went to market this morning and informed me that she will be a bit late reaching home as rains are pouring.... s-o I tho-ught why n-ot surpr-ise her.. you know Ra-iny weather is best for se- whatttt Oh no no I am sorry....."

Seokjin immediately bite down his tongue which was about slipped out..

What the hell man... Can't you see he is innocent... all got scared by your only naked chest....

Seokjin's inner self shouted at him.

Where as Taehyung just sobbing while looking down. Not only because he had to seen this but also he interrupted his idol Hyung's private life. He is feeling so down now.

"Hey Taehyung I am extremely sorry you had to see this. I seriously thought that no one gonna come here at this moment atleast.... as the weather is rainy. I couldn't sober up any other thoughts and (whisper) caused this mess, I guess."

Seokjin defended his side. All his horny mood is gone now. Thanks to this innocent fellow.

"Taehyung i seriously am sorry Please stop crying... why you cry-

"I-I am sor-ry Hyun-gie I cau-sed the mess a-nd disturb-"

"Aaahh Seriously!!! Taehyung please don't say that okay! You did nothing... don't worry okay."

"Aaahhh jinjaa??? You forgave me?"
Taehyung asked with two shining eyes. So so innocent.

While Chukling Seokjin nod.