Twenty Four

While devouring the honey coated lips, Jeongkook brought the younger even more closure to his body, while roaming his hands all over his back from shoulders to his ass squeezing them. The moans, from the younger giving him too much pleasurable vibration through his tongue which is deep buried inside of his mouth. They both are inventing a lot more new kinks by passing time.

Jeongkook pushed the boy to the bathroom wall not so roughly to hurt him and started to eat his lips way too messily while his hands are busy squeezing the chubby parts of the other' body especially his perky ass.

Taehyung has already lost his all sensible senses. He is just sailing in an another world. Which is better then heaven. He doesn't know what to do anymore out of pleasure. His hands are too busy pulling his Hyungie's hair again in between squeezing the biceps.

What can goes far more better in this day for him? He can't be more grateful to the almighty God for giving him such a beautiful life.

Both are panting mess after the kiss. Jeongkook not wasting a bit retreat the other's hands from his hair and pull them towards his mouth,placing those beautiful and tender fingers inside of his wet cavern and started to suck like a flavoured desert while eyeing deeply to his messed up state.

"Hyu-ngie!"
Taehyung moaned, looking at the tempting sight. His fingers are getting inside of the other' saliva coated mouth one by one. Jeongkook's eyes are not leaving the other's facial expression. Even the sound water falling over the ground is not quite enough to prevent the sound of moanings.

Jeongkook turned off the shower after retreating the fingers with some small packs.Now he is standing in front of Taehyung without any lust and love mixed stares its just to feel each other closely, resting his forehead with the younger.

"Hyungie!!"
Taehyung muttered with closed eyes.
"Thank you."

"Um hmm? For?"

"For today of course."

With a chukle Jeongkook retreat his head to look at the boy who is too looking back at him With too much adoration.

"Why? What was special today?"
Jeongkook teased.

"For sharing a beautiful day with me hyungie yaaaahhhh."

"Is it the case?"
Jeongkook made a face of utter confusion.
"That means The previous days were worthless!! Gasp* Chiku I Never expected-

"You know what I am leaving."

"Ahahaahhaha I am joking chiku. Today was indeed one of a best day of my life."

"Indeed! Wait when the other best days hyungie?"

"Of course the day when I born and the day you too. And the day we met, the day we shared our first kiss, the same day we shared our first night as well."
Jeongkook said shrugging his shoulders but only to get stopped by a punch.

"Cheesy"

"I know-

Both of their bickerings got interrupted by their door knock. Which is loud enough to reach their ears.

"Not again."
Jeongkook said with a disappoint face.

"Must be important hyungie go get it."
Taehyung pushed the other out from the room.

With a sigh Jeongkook wore a track pant and approached the door leaving a giggling boy inside.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After 15 minutes:

"Hyungie? Who was there?"
Taehyung asked while drying his body with a towel.