Nine

The next morning:

"If you keep making beautiful pouts by your beautiful lips then how will I be able to focus on my new class rather then you Chikuuuuuuuu...... don't you feel pity for me, who are seriously whipped for you Hmm?"

A sulking Jeongguk said trailing behind his Chiku. Who has been giving him silent treatment from the day before, after their small fight. Just randomly doing his own works.

Now the small town lovers are walking towards the bus stand. Obviously Jeongguk have to attend his classes from today onward and his Chiku being a perfect future husband of his Kookie Hyung wants to see him off, for his dream university.

But about Jeongguk, he is not buying anything of the other's poker face. He wants attention and obviously a warm hug before he leaves.

"Chikuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

"Hyungie leave my shirt, you are not a baby!!are you!! stop ranting things, and what's with this sulking face? Smile brightly....you are going to live your dream Hyungie."

Taehyung said not with his regular chirping voice, which made Jeongguk more sad.

"Chiku,...

Jeongguk made Taehyung's face him.

"Chiku I've been asking you a lot... at least now tell me before I leave...why you mad Hmm??Are you still mad at me, that I shouted at you Hmm? I am s-"

"No I am not."

Taehyung interrupted while looking down.

Jeongguk hold his cheeks tenderly while making his beautiful to face to look at him.

"Chiku, I am so sorry, I genuinely am sorry. I will never ever dare to shout at you . Never."

Jeongguk said while looking deeply to the other.

Taehyung shook his head meekly.

"I am not mad at you because you shouted at me..."(pout)

"Oh is it because you lost your cookie, yesterday, that I dragged you! Chiku?"

"Aaniiii Hyungiee... its because you didn't let me sleep on my favorite spot yesterday. (Pout)"

"Aaaah that tree, chiku it's not that, I don't like that place, infact our first night at Seoul was the beautiful night I could ever dreamt of. But we needed a room too right? For security, we can't just believe this new place blindly only by a single experience... anything can happen...
.
.
and more on.. we obviously need a room To at least...Umm...atleast...
.
.
.
Kiss privately right! Without any interruption! (wink*)

"Yaaaahhhhhh don't change the topic.yaaahhhh.."

Taehyung whined while punching the other.

"Ahahahhaa ok ok... Umm.. let's make that place our secret and special spot okay? We will visit that place on every beautiful occasion of our lives to celebrate. We will spent our times together there on holidays..is it okay Chiku ?"

"Is it a promise Hyungie?"

"A promise."

This is it. This is all Taehyung wanted. He is now a giggling mess and immediately engulfed the other into a tight hug. And obviously Jeongguk hugged him back with the same force.

Nearby people who had been too waiting for their bus to arrive are still looking at them weirdly. But who cares. This is not any crime they are doing.