Two

"Passengers please pay attention right here, we are approximately about to board our Train to our vacation spot Seoul. I would like you to recheck your respective seats and your matters earlier than we leave this platform. thank you."

This announcement is turned into enough for a certain burnett boy to make his coronary heart to fall apart. He has been ready within the Train station for extra then one hour now. sure he reached here early only to get those very specific Seats for him and his Kookie Hyung. And now, Not even worrying about such human being's bickerings approximately about himself, and his attire and what's so more! he has been stable in a single position till now.

where are you kookie Hyung... will you even come today? Or i'm going alone...You know i'm scared... I do not know a way to cope with rich people...I cannot even study...(pout)...what i'm able to do there by myself...aaah come fast...I will faint now...or i won't talk to you ever...never....

Taehyung is blabbering while sitting at the same spot since an hour now. He has been clutching his bag tightly. He is scared if someone snatch this bag then where he will get the money again for his kookie Hyung's college fees. Only he knows how he gathered his courage to sell his golden chain his granny gave him before she died. That was the only treasure he had untill now. He had to sold it to collect more money. He can't just tell this to Jeongguk. Obviously gonna get a huge scolding. Sometimes Jeongguk really feels blessed to have this cute human being with him.

The most pain full thing he is getting is-

The each passersby passengers are giving Taehyung a very nusty and disgusted look, scrunching their nose time to time, as if He is some form of dust or so. someone even preventing with the TC authority most effective to make him sit in a different place far away from them. Why? You will so gonna get to know soon.

But don't worry Taetae is a cussed one now not minding other's bickerings he's gluing up to the seat and his nearby one is filled along with his clothes. The place where his kookie Hyung will sit. Well if he comes though sigh*.

"If you can't meet your passengers demands then why are you here hah? To collect money only...!!!"

A woman in her thirties...demanded the TC,

TC: "Well ma'am this is why I am here... if you have any problem then why don't you yourself take a different seat...!!!"

"No one is comfortable here...that boy is reeking of rotten fish!!! How will we survive the whole journey????"

With a heavy sigh The TC approached Tae.

TC: "Hey Boy! Come with me.. I will give you different seat."

"No."
Taehyung shakes his head vigorously, clutching his bag even more tightly.

"Hey you..JUST GOO...YOU SMELLS BAD...eeewwww...."

A middle aged man shouted from the nearby seat...

"No..no..hic*...I will not hic* go..."

Taehyung said while having lots of emotions at the same time within himself. Anger, sadness, insecurities and more on. His kookie Hyung used to tell him 'stranger is danger' so no arguments. More like he is getting the worst ever experience to being vulnerable at this stage.

TC: "Look here our Train is about to depart! You all can't just create any drama here... please peacefully solve your problems.."
With that The TC about to leave but...

"Sir, I need to change the seat too.."
A man, of 35 came forward saying.

"Waee honey there seems no problem-
His wife about to protest but,