Thirty Nine

After 5 long days, Jeongguk could arrived his home. But, only to notice the terrifying picture of Taehyung's messed up State. Of course this had to happen, suddenly after letting his fiance get the news of him being awarded by the title of business man of the year, suddenly he disappeares. Freaking disappears, not for a day but for FIVE LONG DAYS. What did he even expected? That Taehyung would comes to him giggling?

The reality is troublesome. The almost lifeless boy is sitting, facing the colourless wall, inside of their drawing room. He is not alone, Beside him Ana and Seokjin, comforting him. And Suga and Jimin seems busy typing something on their cells. Everyone seems to be in utter distress which took the boy's own voice away at that moment.

"Chi-ku!" Jeongguk mumbled after a lot of inner struggle, approaching them.

Listening to the very known voice of his hyung, after five long days, a feeling of immense happiness passed through the boy. Taehyung immediately without wasting a moment snaps his head towards the direction, the elder was standing with a very tired look, followed by others. Jeongguk had his coat hanging over his shoulder with the help of his left hand, his hand loosly holding his office bag. Dresses are not tidy. Eye bags are proper visible.

Taehyung immediately Wiggles out from the couple's grip and runs to his hyung, looking all exhausted and strangled him like his life is depends on it. And he couldn't help but to shed his tears which he never wanted to do at this moment, but couldn't hold longer. He is happy, he is happiest looking at the other harmless in front of him.

"Hy-ung... Hic* hyun-g... Where were you? Five days.. I've been calling you.. five days Hyu-ngie.." Taehyung complained snuggling into his chest.

"Shhh.. I got you Chiku-. I am sorry. I am so sorry I made you worry." Jeongguk reassured while hugging the other back reassuringly. To be honest he needed it too, more then the younger.

A furious Ana interrupted them stomping forward, followed by her worried husband, Seokjin.
"Where the hell were you hah? Why do you carrying that phone if yours, if you can't use it on time!!!! THREW IT AWAY. We were worried sick. Hell Taetae was near to his breakdown. What if-

"Honey." Seokjin interrupted holding his wife's shoulder. (Whisper) "Let's give them some privacy okay? We will talk about this later."

"But he-" Ana about to protest but again interrupted by her husband again.

"Shh, let's go prepare something for dinner, come come." Seokjin said dragging his wife towards the kitchen. Ana just followed, defeated, but not before threwing a glare to the new CEO.

"Jk are you okay?" Suga asked concerned coming forward.

Jeongguk just nod still consoling the sobbing other into his arm. Jimin too thought to leave them alone.

"I hope... You... Sigh*... Gguk.. we were all worried. Glad you are okay. You have a lot to say." Jimin said rubbing the other's shoulder, and walks towards the kitchen followed by Suga.

.........

"Hy-ung, if it was a pra-nk, I didn't like it all. Please ple-ase don't do this again. Where, did you go hyu-ng? Are you okay? You are not hu-rt right?" Taehyung asked carressing the other's cheeks tenderly, trying to read out his Hyungie's face.

"Chiku? I will talk about this later, can I take a shower first?" Jeongguk asked cutting the other off. His face is void. Like a blank piece of paper.

"Ohh." Taehyung could utter then eventually nod this head, retreating his body from the other. He felt kind of disappinted. Because he at least expected a kiss more like some soothing words? But!!!