Thirty Eight

"CEO, Jeon Jeongguk." Mr. Byun chanted the name while swirling his fingers on the wine glass.

Flashback:

"Ladies and gentlemen." Mr. Byun started gaining everyone's attention. It's already evening time after the huge announcement, everyone wasted no time went back to their respective works.

Later on Mr. Byun announced a surprise party inside the office building, now they are all here enjoying the evening time.

"Sorry I had to leave the building this morning as an urgent work came up, anyway what I had to say, should never be listed of ignorance. That's why I thought to threw a small party. Sigh* As you can see our company got the highest voting among the other tops, for the first time in history."

Audience started to clap.

"This is only happening because of one person" while smiling Mr. Byun set his eyes over the boy who too is looking at him with curious eyes.
"Jeon Jeongguk." The man completed his sentence making everyone bursted out claps while someone starts to congratulate him again in a matter of fact. Jeongguk just bowed with respect not knowing why the boss is praising him today. Well what he did, was obviously his duty, without thinking of any pay back.

"Our GDP is growing, getting more international markets to collab with, receiving many projects these weaks. And I can't be happy with more. My clients were too was a part of this huge uphill, which I am really glad at. From the very first day of the foundation, I have been always blessed having great clients till now. Whom I proudly consider as my family. But by passing time, I am getting more lazy and tired." The man said making everyone sigh. As they don't want to accept the last line. Mr. Byun can never get tired of working, everyone knows.

"My daughter Lili, sure she is a spoiled brat, but the fact is that she is my daughter, I just want to spent a very good amount of time with her and nothing else." Mr. Byun Stated with a smile. Lili just rolled her eyes because of the spoiled brat word. Eventually smiled.

"Sure sure." She scoffed.

"That's why we both mutually decided to do something more better for this company for its upbringing."

Everyone is now confused.

"We have decided to make Mr. JEON JEONGGUK as the new CEO of this company."

Only surprise gasps can be heard. The phone Jeongguk has been holding got slipped from his hand to the ground. (A/n: Thank god it was of Samsung's with Gorilla glass 🥂),
His mouth is hanging open. Now he is damn sure that all is just a dream.

"Yyyyyeeeeeeee." Lili shouted while clapping her hands followed by everyone. Jeongguk snapped out from his imagination listening to all claps and cheers for him.

"But-" jeongguk could say something Lili immediately came forward and hugged the boy, congratulating him. Rolling her eyes Y/n immediately pussed away the woman from the stiffened boy' body, because of the surprise announcement.

"Everyone." Mr. Byun Shouted holding a glass of wine to air. "Let's welcome our New CEO to our company with a few drinks. This evening is in your name CEO Jeon." With a smile the man took a sip. Followed by everyone.