Thirty Six

Jeongguk never thought this Tokyo trip without his Chiku would end up like this.

He, barged inside of a public bathroom along with his bags, to freshen himself up, As he can't get late for his meeting which is starting soon, in a few minutes.

He can't go anywhere, his damn wallet has been taken by Lili, without his knowledge. For which he is unable to book another hotel room. He has nothing left now instead of his dresses and his phone.

And Jeongguk fears it. Fears it to his death.

He placed his bag on the counter top. Random sobs are keep coming out of his wobbling mouth. Jeongguk has always scared of this moment. The moment of vulnerability. He is indeed feeling useless now. Taehyung has always been with him at such moment, giving him company, the reassuring smile, enough to make him stay motivated. But today is different. Different because Taehyung is not with him. Different because, Jeongguk got used to the other staying with him all the time so the very moment is haunting him more. alone.

With shaky hands He brings out his phone from his pant pocket and starts to scroll down his gallery, taking deep glances at his chiku's photes. He is crying. Crying like a baby right now. Crying because he is feeling useless. He is feeling weak.

He never in his life ever meet such a sadistic personality like Lili. He wants to do more with the girl, more then she did to him. Again there goes his reputation. His civilized posture towards her father and mostly the trust.

"I-f you were here with me ch-iku, then something like -this would have never happ-ened. NEVER (Pout)"
Jeongguk mumbled sitting on a toilet sit while rubbing his chiku's pic with his thumb. Silent tear drops is touching the screen as well making it blurry and Moisture.

In other side:

Taehyung Suddenly chocked on his food, coughing vigorously. He and the Kim couple had been sitting there having their meal while laughing. But suddenly a pain in his heart occurred, out of nowhere. It feels like killing him internally.

"Yaaaaahhh, don't rush while eating, your food is not going anywhere." Seokjin scolded the coughing boy, placing a water glass in front of him.

Taehyung just forced a smile and gulped down the glass of water. He don't know why something is really bothering him to even breath now.

He just thought to shrugged it off anyway, with a mental note that he will make a call to his Hyungie after their meal.

With Jeongguk:

After freshens up, He is now walking towards the venue where the advertising meeting will be held. His whole bag is still with him getting people's questing eyes all the way.

Jeongguk placed his bag in the reception area asking for its protection to the receptionist, he walks towards the main hall only to meet with Lili first. Who has no emotions on her face. Gritting his teeth he just proceed to her side sitting next without even bothering to say back to her 'good evening' monotone, and made himself enough presentable for the meeting.

Time skip":

After the whole long 4 hours of meeting, They all are now walking back to their respective hotels with a promise to make an exhibition tomorrow. But Jeongguk? He has no other option then to confront the woman.

"Give me my wallet back." Jeongguk said to the girl not even caring for a Any formalities.

"For that you have to come to our room, ggu-"

"SHUT UP.

Jeongguk shouted, only to gain people's attention. He immediately snap his head towards those people who stopped on their tracks listening to his shout. But glancing at his red shot eyes they preferd to side Off.