New Book <3

A/N

Hello my loves, I just wanted to come on here and let you know that my new story is up and give you a quick overview!

Marleigh is a 19 year old with a troubled past on the run from her family who live on the main land. Her life lands in the hands of her abusive boyfriend Barry who she has no choice but to stick with. Everyone on the island is aware of what happens in their home however due to Barry being the only drug dealer on the island a blind eye is turned. That is until the day that Marleigh and Barry move to the house opposite the Chateau and JJ sees the pain that Marleigh is in. Despite the pleas from his friends to stay out of the couples obviously troubled relationship he takes it upon himself to come to Marleigh's rescue. What they both didn't know was that they'd fall in love along the way....

-

This book will not follow the Outer Banks plot, only each characters back story. This book will address themes such as self harm, abuse, sexual assault, drugs and violence.

This is a book very close to my heart considering I have written it based on my own life story. In high school I was in an emotionally, physically and sexually abusive relationship with a guy that was 2 years older than me. Despite being abused in front of my friends and many other people in my school no one stepped up out of fear until my current boyfriend of 4 years stepped up and helped me.

I have written this book to show that anyone who may be in a similar situation to what I was that it will all be okay in the end. You are strong and you are worthy no matter what anyone else says.

If you ever are in need of help or need someone to talk to then don't hesitate to message me, I will always be there for you no matter what.

I'd appreciate it if you gave the book a read and vote!

- J x