Seventy Three <3

||Josette's POV||

It was finally the next day and I was feeling so much better, despite my hatred towards the IV in my arm and how uncomfortable it made me feel, it did me some fucking wonders. I felt like I was a kid again with so much energy. Rudy refused to leave my side all day and all night promising that he was going to be at my every call, too afraid to leave me for incase I was to pass out again. I had kept myself distanced from the others considering the feelings that I got yesterday. I know that they were stupid however I couldn't help it and the thoughts didn't help my stress levels in any way possible. Today however Rudy had to unfortunately go and film meaning that I was supposed to be alone.

"Rudy I'll be fine on my own here I promise you. Please stop worrying about me! I'm an adult and I can take care of myself I promise!" Rudy was reluctant and felt guilty for needing to leave me at home alone today. The thought was lovely but I think some alone time could really do me some good.

"But Josie I want to be here for you and for the baby. You two are what comes first, not my work and you know that" I can sense that he's upset but he knows that I won't be backing down. His work was important and for once I wanted him to be butting it first before me, I was fine. "What about Madelyn? Is she free today? She's been messaging me all night worried about you. I'm sure she'd love to come over and have a girl day or some shit" I laugh at him lightly but shake my head looking down.

"I don't know if that would be a good idea Ru, I just don't know. I'm not very fun at the moment, I'm sure she's got better things to be doing" I smile lightly at him and it hurts me that I'm ignoring my own best friend. In all honesty what I needed right now was her to talk to. She always understood everything but this time I was too embarrassed to admit that I was upset over her.

"Why are you so stubborn Josie? Madelyn cares about you and she deserves to know that you're okay" he's right, it wasn't fair to leave her in the dark about my health and the baby's help considering how much she worried.

"Fine, I'll get her to come over and I'll have a girl day with her just like you want" he sighs in relief at my words before grabbing his phone and planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Perfect, thank you Josie. Now I'll see you later, please call me for anything you got it?" He points a stern finger at me waving his phone around making me laugh.

"Yea yea, leave now before you're late" I push him towards the door and he blows me a kiss before disappearing. The silence in the villa became nice however I knew that I needed to keep my promise" I pull my phone out and dial Madelyn's number. As soon as I answer questions are straight away thrown at me.

JoJo?! Holy shit girl I've been so worried about you!!! How are you?! How is the baby doing?!

Hey Mads, I'm sorry it's been a hectic night. I'm good though and so is baby

Oh my that's such a relief!

Yes it is! Did you want to hang out today?

Yes please, I'd love to!  I'll pop over in 10, see you then girl

I end the call and pull myself from the bed throwing on a simple outfit with my bikini on underneath. As I'm making myself some toast in the kitchen Madelyn sticks to her words and appears on the balcony outside, as soon as I open the door granting her access she pulls me into a big hug.

"Josie I was so worried about you! Rudy wouldn't tell us anything the stupid idiot! Everyone has been panicking worried about you and our little baby pogue" she places her hand on my stomach gently and I smile. Most women don't like when people do that but for me I didn't mind, it showed me that she cared for both me and the baby.