Thirty One <3

||Rudy's POV||

I wake up to the familiar feeling of Josie laid in my arms which makes my heart burst. My phone pulls me from my thoughts as it starts buzzing on the side table, I thank myself for putting it on silent so it wouldn't wake Josie. I pick it up and pull myself out of the bed quickly pulling some shorts on and go into the kitchen to answer it.

Hello?

Rudy you've been dodging all of my texts what the hell?!

Elaine for fuck sake I have so much shit going on at the moment, I can't reply to you all of the time. I shouldn't even be replying to you at all!

Rudy I love you and you love me too when are you just going to wake up and accept that?

You are honestly delusional please just leave me alone

You'll be back for me Rudy-

I cut the call off immediately and turn around to find Josie standing in the hallway, I can't read the expression on her face. I step closer to her and she doesn't move away from me which is a good sign.

"So who was that?" I know I have to tell her the truth because I know that she knows. If we want this to work then I need to be honest.

"It was Elaine but I was simply telling her to leave me alone, she keeps texting me and calling me and all I've ever done is tell her to leave me alone" my voice is desperate and I search her face for any signs of understanding.

"Why can't you just block her then?" Her voice is filled with annoyance and I can't blame her. If she cheated on me I wouldn't want her talking to the guy and having him call and text her all of the time.

"Trust me baby I want to but because she is our directors assistant and just the whole connection with the show means I can't but I promise you that my life is about you and our little bean okay? You two are the ones that I love, not her" I walk over and place one hand on her stomach and one on her cheek and she relaxes against my touch.

"Well if you love us so much then feed us" she grins at me and I laugh at her cheekiness. I take her and and drag her over to the fridge.

"What would you both like to eat then huh?" I look to her awaiting her reply as she looks down at her stomach rubbing it be fore looking back up at me.

"Bean says we would like fruit and toast please" I laugh nodding my head beginning to make us food as she seats herself on top of the counter.

"So tomorrow is Christmas Eve, you know that right?" I look at her expectingly and her eyes go wide. I guess with everything going on she had forgotten.

"Oh my god I need to go shopping!!" Her voice is panicky and she runs to the bedroom and comes back with her phone and sits back in her place. I watch as she shoves the phone up to her ear.

"Mads? Hey yea I'm okay, well no not really actually I take that back. Did you know that tomorrow is Christmas Eve?!" I laugh at the panic in her voice as she rambles on the phone to Madelyn.

"Exactly! So we need to go shopping like ASAP" she pauses for a moment to let her friend speak.

"But isn't shopping on Christmas Eve always like superrr busy? I hate people" she groans and I understand where she is coming from. Plus I don't know if shopping with someone like Madelyn on a busy Christmas Eve was a smart idea, the media would go crazy over it.

"Okayyy I'm going to trust you on this Mads. I'll see you tomorrow, love you"

With that she puts the phone down and looks over at me. "So me you Mads and Chase are going Christmas shopping tomorrow, the others went without us. As for today we need to work our asses off to make this place look festive" her voice is very to the point and I give her a nod and a soldiers salute.

Placing the food in front of her she gratefully accepts it and begins eating as I do the same. Once we've finished eating Josie goes into the bedroom to shower and I decide to surprise her by dragging all of my Christmas decorations from the cupboard. It was crazy to think that this time next year our baby will actually be here with us.

Josie comes strolling out of the bedroom with one of my shirts and some sweatpants on with wet hair, she looked absolutely beautiful. When she sees the boxes laid in front of me her eyes instantly light up and she rushed over.

"You have decorations?! I thought you were the grinch!" I give her an offended expression. Me? The grinch? Never.

"I'll have you know that I happen to actually really enjoy Christmas miss Josie" I tell her while picking up the box which holds the Christmas tree to get it out and start assembling in. Josie wraps her arms around me kissing me on the cheek.

"You're perfect" her statement makes me smile. She eagerly starts pulling things from the boxes and spreads them all out around the apartment while I work on putting the tree together before coming and helping me decorate it. I admire her as she does so. Seeing her this happy filled my heart, this girl is definitely the one for me.

"It looks beautiful!" We stand back admiring our work, the tree looks like a toddler has decorated it but we didn't care.

"Now it's time for some Christmas movies" I grin at her and she jumps in excitement not expecting me to be so into Christmas. Truth is I just wanted to make it perfect for her.

I go into the kitchen making myself a hot chocolate and Josie a tea. Yea was the only hot drink that she would have, she's definitely British. The apartment was cold so I find her curled on the sofa with a big blanket. I hand her the tea which she gratefully accepts before joining her under the blanket.

"What movie did you choose?" She looks at he and grins.

"Home alone" I laugh at her, of course she did. I kiss her on the head and she presses play on the movie.

Life was truly perfect.

A/N
Hello my loves, hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was just a bit of a filler and I'm honestly so excited for Christmas. What's your favourite Christmas movie? Mines the Polar Express. Please share, vote and comment.

- J x