Two <3

||Rudy's POV|| 2 days later

||Rudy's POV||
2 days later

As I arrive on set for the second day of filming season 2 of Outer Banks I find myself wondering if the rude girl from the other day will appear again. You'd think that having someone be so rude to you would turn you off of them but not me, it intrigues me even more. Maybe it's the light British accent or the way that she uses clothing to cover her frame but something about her draws me in. I'm cut out of my thoughts as JD calls me over to discuss the scene that I'm supposed to be doing with him, I scowl at him for shouting so loudly when I remember what the mystery girl told me a few days prior, thinking about it, filming out here in the street surrounded by housing making loads of noise is rather insensitive.

I make my way over to JD as he mumbles on about something random and irrelevant as he always does, I just nod my head along with his words to make it seem as if I'm listening and agreeing with him. My eyes venture to the floor as I hear a small jingling noise making it's way around to the back of the van where I am seated along side JD. As the noise gets closer a small black puppy approaches the van looking up at me making it apparent the the jingling noise was the small animals collar.

"Rudy dude what the hell is that? Is that a puppy?" JD looks at me confused.

I hop down from the van and crouch down to the puppy's level as it makes its way over to me. I hold my arms out gently picking the dog up and it happily sits in my arms licking my face.

"Awww JD look, he's so cute!" I turn around to JD with the small puppy in my arms approaching him to let him pat the dog. For a while we sit there playing with the small animal in the back of the van until we hear a loud commotion coming from around us. I take the dog back into my arms walking slowly walking around the corner of the van listening to what was happening around me and hearing a familiar soft yet panicked female British accent.

"I don't give a flying shit that you're filming some shitty show right now! I need to find him! Dave!!! Where are you Dave?!" I poke my head round the corner to see the girl frantically running around the set in a pair of baggy baby blue pyjamas covering her figure once again and I chuckle at the sight. She starts yelling again as Jonas the director is trying to pull her away "Dave baby where are you?!"

Whoever the hell Dave was better get back to her because she seemed rather panicked. I fully walk around the corner puppy in arm. Once I'm in full view of the girl her eyes drop to me and relief flashes through her eyes and she comes running with her arms open wide. Was she coming to hug me? That's a little weird considering she was trying to kill me yesterday....

"Oh my gosh where did you find him?! Dave are you okay?!" She takes the puppy from my arms examining him all over before looking back to me. Hold up.... The puppy was Dave?