Thirty Four <3

||Rudys POV||

"Rudyyy" I hear my name being called and the soft bed I'm laid on dips repeatedly.  "Rudyyyyyyy" now there is also tapping on my back to go along with the calling of my name and jumping on my bed. I groan shoving my head under my pillow and hoping that the noise would just go away. But I was wrong, I now feel a pillow hitting my back repeatedly.

"Josie what time is it?" I groan still refusing to move my head from under my pillow. I was far too tired, Josie had been tossing and turning all night and getting up to the bathroom multiple times throughout the night which kept me awake.

"It's 7am but Rudy it's christmassss!" Her voice is filled with excitement, how could I possibly ignore her when she was being this cute. I pull the pillow away from my head and look up at her. She's in my shirt some sweatpants and on top of her head sits a Santa hat.

"Remind me how old you are?" I chuckle at her at she pouts before I grab her and pull her into me planting kisses all over her.

"Merry Christmas Josie" I place a kiss upon her lips and she smiles before pulling away and sitting back up again.

"You're missing someone out Rudeth" she tuts at me and I laugh before sitting up myself and pulling up her shirt slightly. I plant a kiss on her stomach.

"Merry Christmas little bean" she smiles at me before jumping off of the bed grabbing my arm trying to pull me out.

"Come on Rudy it's time to open one present" I hop out of the bed and follow her into the lounge. We had agreed to buy each other two presents, one that we could open alone and one to open with our friends later on in the day. I chose to give her the bracelet now as it was something intimate and special that I wanted her to open just with me.

"Me first" I hand her the present which she eagerly accepts before inspecting my very bad wrapping skills. She then shakes it around trying to guess what's inside. She is such a child.

"Just open it Josette" I playfully roll my eyes and she does as I say. As she opens up the box her eyes go soft when she sees the bracelet.

"Rudy it's beautiful" she lightly picks it up in her hands inspecting it even further.

"I know you don't wear jewellery much but the stones on it is the baby's birthstone and there is 6 of them which is the baby's due date, I just thought it was special" she cuts my rambling off by kissing me.

"Rudy it's perfect. Thank you so much, it means so much to me" I smile at her with a slight blush of embarrassment.

"Who knew you could be so thoughtful and romantic huh?" She teases nudging me lightly before handing me a small perfectly wrapped box

I open it carefully to reveal a silver tag necklace, she reaches towards me and flips it over in my hands to reveal engraved words on the back.

Love always - J & Bean 🖤

"Josie I love it. Thank you" I pull her in and place a small kiss upon her lips. It really was the most meaningful gift that anyone had ever given me and I was going to cherish it forever.

"I just thought it was personal and Madelyn told me that it would also go with your 'JJ' look" she giggles while fiddling with her hands and I smile at her, I was lucky to have one so supportive.

||Third Person POV||

For the rest of the morning the pair made pancakes and danced around the house listening to Christmas music awaiting on their friends arrival. Although they were having an amazing time they both longed to have their baby physically with them.

At around 2pm just as discussed a knock at the door sounds throughout their apartment before their friends all come bounding in with presents in arm. They hadn't all fully hung out together in a long time so the day was important to them all.

They spent the first hour exchanging gifts which were mainly joke presents and they were almost completely pointless however it made them all equally as happy.

"Chase I can't believe you actually went into a store and brought me a penis. Do you literally have no shame at all?" Drew held the item in his hand waving it around as the others burst out into laughter.

"Bro you brought me a girls thong so I don't think you have the right to talk about having no shame" Chase shoots back at him and they all shrug at the fair comment.

This is how the rest of their day played out, it was filled with joking around, board games and good food. Although they weren't blood related the group all individually felt at home and as if they were one big dysfunctional family that was soon to be growing by one more member.

Josie and Rudy spent their day enjoying their last Christmas as a two before their life was to change so drastically. It was their last time to be carefree and only think of each other on Christmas Day.

"Guys I'd like to make a toast, I'd just like to say on behalf of myself and Josie thank you all for coming. Thank you for also sticking by us on the crazy journey of our baby entering the world. It's going to be so lucky to grow up with such amazing people around it. Each one of you mean the world to us even if you are a bunch of kooks" Rudy stood at the head of the dinner table with a bottle of beer raised in his hand. Every word that he spoke was full of meaning, he really did feel blessed to have such an amazing group of friends the way he did.

"We love you guys!" They all shouted happily at each other knocking glasses before continuing on with their dinner and creating a Christmas Day to remember.

A/N
Hey my loves, a bit of a short and shitty chapter but I wanted to give a shout out to urmomlikesmeh03  and ellachapman88  because you two are my biggest supporters and all of the comments that you give me literally make my day and give me so much motivation.
Also I know that their gifts were super cringe but who doesn't love a bit of that.
Please share, vote and comment.

- J x