Fifty Four <3

*1st April*
||Josette's POV||

- Instagram -

@ rudeth added to his story
@ rudeth tagged @ Josie.Kane in his story

I lay on the sofa lightly smiling at the picture Rudy had just posted of me on his Instagram

I lay on the sofa lightly smiling at the picture Rudy had just posted of me on his Instagram. It was a picture from earlier today of me standing under and outside shower after we had just been swimming at the beach. The fact that he posted this on his Instagram for everyone to see made me both happy and nervous. Happy that he was okay with showing me off but nervous from the hate I might get.

The last month had gone crazy fast and in just 3 more weeks time we would be getting on a plane flying to Barbados for the period of 2 months. I was completely excited to leave and explore a new place but I was also incredibly anxious about the possibility of me giving birth in this foreign place. As long as I had Rudy I was going to be okay.

I get up from my position on the couch and stalk my way over to the kitchen only to find that we had no milk for the tea that I wanted. I pull a black cardigan on over top of my grey bodycon dress and slip on my white Nike shoes. I decide I should probably make Rudy aware of my plans and knock on the bathroom door. Once the shower turns off I shout through the door to him.

"Ru I'm just going to the store okay? I'm just getting milk so I'll walk. Be back in 20minutes!"

"Okay, be safe!" He shouts back to me before I hear the water being turned back on again, satisfied with my choices I make my way out of the apartment taking in the fresh air and sun from the outside.

The sun and light breeze lands upon my body instantly warming me up and lifts my mood. I pause my walking grabbing my headphones from my pocket and letting the music fill my ears before continuing my walk. The journey to the store is short and to my luck flat, I don't think I could handle walking up a hill pregnant let alone normally. When I enter the store I don't bother removing my headphones and stay content in my own bubble. Although I'm only here for milk I trail through the aisles for incase there is another item that catches my eye.

My eyes land upon the confectionary isle more specifically a bar of white chocolate - my favourite which much to my despite sits upon the very top shelf. I groan to myself before stepping on the empty bottom shelf and trying my best to reach up to the top to retrieve the item. Just as I'm about to give up, the sense of a strong male presence behind me makes me freeze. My skin crawls as I notice the familiar tattoos on the arm that reaches past my head up to the item I was trying to grab. Without having to turn around I already know exactly who the male is from his tattoos and familiar strong scent of cologne and cigarettes. I stay frozen facing away from him until the hand then pulls the headphones from my ear letting them dangle from my phone. I slowly turn around swallowing the sick feeling in my throat.