Seventy Four <3

*July 24th*

||Rudy's POV||

"I don't know man, it's a pretty risky move if you ask me" Dylan's words makes my skin crawl. What the fuck am I doing right now, he's right. It's too risky and it's not something I should be doing.

"Fuck man I don't know what to do. I've never felt this anxious in my entire life" I run my hands through my hair in extreme stress and I swear if I pull it any harder then it will all fall out and I'll look like a fucking egg.

"All I'm saying is that you really need to think this shut through Rudy. I don't know what Josie wants anymore man. This could seriously ruin your relationship. If I was you then it's a decision that I wouldn't take lightly" I swear to god all this guy is doing is making me feel worse. I'm talking to him about this because I thought he'd be able to help my situation, well no, I though wrong. "Like fuck man this is huge, honestly she might hate you after this" I shoot him a glare and he closes his mouth when he comes to the realisation that he certainly is not helping in any way at all.

"Dylan don't you think I don't already fucking know that?! Fuck man I brought you here to help me. We only have about a week left here so I need to do this now" I kick the sand in front of me out of frustration. My mind was being torn into two pieces right now and I didn't know if I should go with my head or my heart right now. Do I risk potentially losing the love of my life?

"I suppose there is no going back now right?" He laughs nervously and I lightly shove him making him stumble.

"Look are you going to do what I asked of you or not?" I stare at him expectantly hoping that he would follow through with my requests.

"Of course bro but it's your balls in the vice here, not mine. I'm not responsible if this all goes tits up" this guy is lucky I don't kill him from his negativity.

This decision could legitimately make or break my relationship with Josie and I was seriously fucking freaking out.

||Dylan's POV||

Rudy was seriously playing a dangerous game right now. I understood what he was trying to do however I don't know if he quite understands the severity of his decisions and the consequences that it could potentially come with. I felt bad for the guy, it was visible that he was completely freaking out. I know my words weren't helping him because I wasn't exactly positive however he needed to hear the truth. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I lied to him telling him that it was definitely going to be okay.

My sister was a difficult person and seeming she's heavily pregnant that only made things worse. Her moods and thoughts were unpredictable. She could either be extremely happy with what Rudy was trying to do or she could hate him and drop their relationship like a sack of potatoes. I used to know what she wanted from her life but these days, I didn't have a fucking clue what she stood for.

For Rudy's sake I just hoped that he could catch her on a good day and that everything would turn out fine for them.

||Josette's POV||

Rudy had been avoiding me all day, I asked to hang out with him and he brushed me off saying that he had other things that he needed to do. I didn't understand what the hell his problem was. All I wanted to do was spend time with him. We didn't have much longer her in Barbados and I just wanted to make the most of it with him. Maybe he was having second thoughts about the baby because we were getting so close to her due date? He wouldn't leave us would he? Surely not, he promised me that he would be there for me and for the baby no matter what.

My breathing begins to increase as I think of the possibility of Rudy leaving me alone as a single mum. I needed him, this baby needed him. Getting too warm and overwhelmed I decide on needing a shower to cool down and relax. I take my time letting the water soak my body and I feel better instantly as I step out, every now and then I needed to take time out to just breathe and the water helps me do that. Hearing a sound come from my phone I pick it up seeing I have a message from Dylan.

Hey Jo, I need some sibling time to talk. Dress nice and meet me on the beach in 30min, we can go out for dinner :)

I smile at my phone, sibling time to talk and food was exactly what I needed right now. If Rudy wanted to be an asshole and ignore me all day then fine, I'll get him back by going out to eat without him. I quickly send him a quick message back before getting ready. I blow dry my hair straight and pick out a simple white flowy dress and keep my makeup simple not wanting to overdo it. Looking at the time, as usual, I'm 10 minutes late.

Figuring that it's only Dylan I stay at my snail pace and gently slip on my sandals before strolling outside and down the stairs to see a flustered looking Dylan standing on the sand.

"I said 30 minutes!! You're late!!" He seems slightly frantic and there is a light layer of sweat on his face, this guy literally looks as if the cops are about to find his drug stash he's that nervous. I roll my eyes at him and walk over looping my arm in his.

"Bro it's 10 minutes. Do we have dinner reservations that we are late for or something?" I don't get why he's acting like this. Maybe it was just boys on their man periods, first Rudy and now Dylan.

"I uhhh, I guess, yea, something like that" his words are fumbled as if he doesn't quite know how to answer me and I simply give him a suspicious look before he starts literally dragging me along the beach.

"Bro slow down, my legs aren't as long as yours I can't keep up!" I slap him around the back of his head to get him to slow down. Fuck if he went any faster then my feet would literally be dragging in the sand.

"You're like a fucking Oompa Loompa, shit I think even they could walk faster than you!" I come to a half from his words and cross my arms over my chest in a grumpy pout.

"That's extremely fucking rude Dylan. If you carry on then I will turn around and go back home" his eyes go wide and he shakes his head.

"Look I'm sorry, just keep walking please?" He lightly tugs my arm pulling me along again and I get confused when we don't walk up towards the road, instead we carry on along the beach and begin to walk around the rocks.

"Dylan what the fuck? There isn't a fucking restaurant over here-" my words come to an instant halt when the scene upon me becomes more clear and I almost faint when I feel like all blood in my body drains.

"Rudy? What the fuck are you doing?"

A/N
Hello my loves, sorry for yet another cliff hanger but I kinda find it amusing. Anyways, I think this book might be coming to an end very soon. Would you guys be interested in a second book or should I conclude Josie and Rudy's relationship in one?
Please vote, comment and share <3

- J x