Fifty Five <3

Recap -
"Here he is, you think you can just go around getting my girl knocked up? I know she's a little whore for getting fucked but a child is a little far don't you think" Jaxon's words are devious to match the sickening smirk laid upon his face.

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Rudy's voice is a cat I've never heard, not even when he was angry with my mother. Before Jaxon can reply Rudy swings his fist making it collide harshly with Jaxon's face making me scream at the sight upon me.

"RUDY!!"

||Rudy's POV||

The faint noise of Josie's voice screaming sounds through my head but all I can think about is the asshole that I'm currently on top of and beating the shit out of. The repeated motion of my fist connecting with his face brings satisfaction to the darkness of my body knowing that he is getting what he deserves. Blood from both my knuckles and his own face is smeared and flying everywhere. His body is limp beneath mine and groans of pain leaves his mouth.

"Don't ever fucking call her yours again! She's mine!" I scream in his face between punches making sure my words are clear.

"Rudy stop! You're scaring me!" Josie's voice is full of stress and her small arms wrap around my body pulling me from the dark trance that I was in. I raise myself from Jaxon's bloody and bruised body admiring my own work.

"If you ever come near Josie or my child ever again I swear to god next time I will fucking kill you, got it?" I spit my words at him making my anger known.

I turn my attention back to Josie and the rage I once felt disappears when I see the terror on her face. I step forward to take her into my embrace but she steps back shaking her head.

"Just take me home now please" I nod my head at her before giving one last glance to Jaxon was still on the floor glaring at me wiping blood from his mouth.

The ride home is silent and Josie keeps her body fully turned away from me letting me know how upset she was. But I didn't understand why, all I was doing was protecting her and our child I wasn't doing anything wrong. As soon as the car had barely even came to a stop Josie leaped out of the car and practically sprinted up the stairs of the apartment building. Why was she acting this way? I get out of the car and slowly trail my way into the building and make my way into the apartment closing the door behind me. Josie is leaning on the kitchen counter with her back to me.

"What is with you? I get you're upset and scared because he hurt you but this is a lot" my words make her turn around and the look of distraught is prominent on her face.

"Rudy I'm not scared and upset because of him, I'm scared and upset because of you!! You could've killed him Rudy!" Her voice is raised and frantic. I furrow my eyes in confusion, how the hell am I the one to scare her?

"What the fuck are you going on about Josette?! So fucking what if I was to kill him, he is a piece of shit that tried to put his hands on both you and my child!" I swing my arms round drastically going along with my raised voice.

"Rudy I am used to him doing that! That's what he does!" She tugs at her hair in frustration and her words infuriate me.

"I don't give a shit about what you're 'used to' Josette, it isn't fucking right and I won't stand for it! I was protecting you!"  What the hell was her problem? She's being so unreasonable.

"No you weren't Rudy! You were being just as bad as him! I'm not a fucking object or useless child that needs protecting! All I needed was your comfort and for you to drive me home not to beat the shit out of him! One punch would've been fine but you wouldn't stop!" Tears fall down her face again making me even more confused.

"Why do you care if he gets hurt?! Do you still love him Josette? Is that it?" I laugh in disgust shaking my head, I can't believe she still cares for him.

"What the hell Rudy?! No of course I don't! I love you and you only Rudy. The reason I don't want you getting in a fight like that is because that's exactly the way he was Rudy! That's how it all went down hill, he was so lovely then one day he just started violently beating people up then eventually I was the one being beaten up! I don't want another toxic relationship like that" hurt flashes across her face and the guard I had up now softens, she didn't care for him she was just afraid that I was like him.

I step towards her and pull her body into my arms which she surprisingly accepts. As soon as our body's connect she weakens into my arms and sobs leave her body. In attempt to calm her down I stroke her long hair knowing that it usually works.

"Baby I'm sorry. You know I'm nothing like him, I'd never hurt you Josie. I'm sorry that I didn't stop but the thought of another man, especially him, touching you while you're carrying our baby made me sick. When you called me I was so afraid Josie, you and this baby are my everything and I can't bare the thought of either of you being taken away from me" my voice breaks and the thought makes my body ache and shudder.

"I know I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you I was just so scared" her voice is frail and weak which makes my heart break. She's not the one that needs to be apologising, that should be me.

"No baby I'm sorry, this is all my fault" guilt engulfs my body knowing that I caused this much distress to her. "How about we go watch movies in bed for the rest of the day yea? I'll make you some of your favourite foods?" I offer out to her and she nods slightly smiling through her tears. I lead her into her bedroom getting her settled before going back out to the kitchen to cut up some fruit which was her current pregnancy craving. I wash the blood from my hands cringing at the sight of them, the skin on my knuckles was broken from the force of my punching. I'd hate to see what Jaxon's face looks like.

I pick up the two bowls of fruit carrying it back to the room to find Josie with her dress laying on the floor. She was laid on top of the sheets in only her black matching underwear set making me freeze.

"Hang on did I miss something? Are we watching a movie still or are we doing something a little more active?" I place the bowls down on the side table smirking before climbing onto the bed trailing kisses over her body making her squeal.

"Rudyyyy! We are watching a movie thank you ver much, it's just more comfy for me like this! Now give me my fruit" she giggles and pushes me off of her making me laugh. I grab her bowl of fruit handing it to her.

"You're the best Ru"

A/N
Hello my loves, how are you guys all going? I finally have the day off of work today and I can't wait to just lay in bed all day or go to the beach. Summer is finally coming and I can't bloody wait. Anyways I hope you're enjoying the story <3
Please vote, comment and share.

- J x