Thirty Nine <3

||Josette's POV||

I gulp taking a deep breath before knocking on the all so familiar large white doors in front of me, my other hand is firmly in Rudy's grasp. After a few moments I hear the faint noise of heels clicking on tiles before the big doors swing open before me revealing my lovely mother.

"Josette you're here" her fake smile is sickening and she pulls me into a very quick and very brief embrace before pulling away turning her attention to Rudy. All I do is hum in response.

"And you must be Rudy, Elizabeth has told me so much about you" Rudy flashes her a quick smile before looking to me with a puzzled look.

"Lizzy has been speaking to you about Rudy? She doesn't even fucking know him?" I raise my eyebrows at her as we enter the house.

"Josette watch your language. Now come on, your father should be around here somewhere" I let out a brief laugh.

"He's probably fucking hiding from you" my voice is low so only Rudy can hear me which he snickers shoving me lightly. We turn into the large dining room to where my dad is seated looking through some business folders.

"Ahh here he is, Joseph your daughter is here" her whiny voice startled him and he looks up from his work, I'm surprise the poor fucker hasn't had a heart attack yet from her screeching.

"Josie darling, it's so good to see you" he stands up from the table and pulls me into a hug, a proper one unlike my mother's. I already know that she's scowling from him calling me that.

"It's good to see you too dad. This is my boyfriend Rudy" I pull away from him and he smiles extending his hand out to Rudy which he excepts.

"Hi son, it's good to finally meet you" I can tell that my dads friendliness puts Rudy at ease.

"It's great to meet you Mr Kane" Rudy grins at him and my dad laughs at how formal he is being. "Please call me Joe, I'm not formal around here" Rudy nods his head smiling.

"So where are the brats then?" I cut the greetings short and look around not seeing my sister nor my brother in sight.

"Dylan moved out a few months ago and Elizabeth has just gone to the shop so she should be back very very soon. She's so excited to meet you Rudy" her entire fake demeanour makes me feel sick. 

"Why don't you two go get settled in and freshened up yea? You must be exhausted" my dad thankfully interrupts to save Rudy from the awkwardness and I internally thank him. I nod my head before swiftly pulling Rudy up the large stone staircase and down the hallway to the familiar large bedroom which thankfully had an ensuite. I close the door behind us then lean against it letting out a breath that I didn't realise I was holding in.

"That was..... intense" Rudy scratches the back of his head unsure of what to say.

"I told you that she's different from me. If you think she's bad just wait until you see my sister. I don't know how my dad copes. They're both psycho bitches I swear" I shake my head walking over to lay on the bed as Rudy joins me.

As if right on cue I hear banging on my door Rudy looks to me with a raised brow and I drag myself over to the door pulling it open only slightly to reveal my sister. She goes to speak but I instantly shut the door again leaning my body weight against it.

"Nope fuck off" I shout through the door as I hear her banging against it on the other side and frantically twisting the door nob. Rudy watched me from the bed laugh before coming over.

"Just let her in Josie it's fine" I grumble before quickly moving away from the door causing Lizzy to fly in quickly composing herself.

"Josette my darling sister why don't you introduce me to your friend over here" she was the typical dumb blonde bitch like you see on movies and she stood there twirling her hair gawking at Rudy.

"Oh umm I umm-" she stutters on her words looking flustered which aids my amusement.

"It is very nice to meet you Elizebeth" Rudy puts her out of her misery much to my distaste and just him speaking to her makes her swoon and I roll my eyes.

She walks straight into the room without invitation and sits on the bed. "So are you guys ummm" she trails off and I almost scoff.

"Fucking? Dating? Yes he is sticking his dick right inside my vag-" before I can finish Lizzy cuts me off by jumping up off of the bed squealing like a little kid and going to leave the room.

"You are disgusting" she storms out of the room and I breath out a sigh of relief.

"Josie you're so bad" Rudy shuts the door behind her before making his way over to me. "Oh darling that was nothing" I smirk at him and he wanders over taking my face in his hands, the coldness of his rings makes me shudder.

"My baby mama's a feisty one huh?" He crashes his lips against my own and I completely melt into his grasp. I reluctantly pull away from him.

"As much as I'd love to have you fuck me right now Ru I can not completely confirm that my sister or mother aren't on the other side of that door being nosey little rats right now" just thinking about them makes the annoyance inside me boil.

"Let's go for a walk, we have woods at the back of the house and I used to walk them all of the time when I was a kid" it was true, it was the only place that I actually appreciated in this country.

"Lead the way m'lady"

A/N
Hello my loves. University or 'college' is well and truely fucking over rated. Thought I would just put that out there because movies make it seem great but it is honestly the biggest piece of shit. Please vote, comment and share.

- J x