Twenty Two

Gasp*

Gasp*

The view is just got the younger boy's all pleasent feelings in just a mere look. It was too much for the boy to even prevent his tears from falling.

"Hyungie... It's...
It's.... beautiful..."

Taehyung said coming forward to the tree which was beautifully standing like a goddess of lights.

"you made this?"
Taehyung asked focusing his pure consent towards the tree.

"Ah not only me actually...Jimin and Yongs helped me. I hope you won't mind Chiku."

Jeongkook asked caressing his nape while standing behind.

Taehyung looked at him with a genuine smile lingering over his face.

"Absolutely not Hyungie. Tell them it was indeed perfect."
With that he again set his eyes towards the tree with admiration.

"Hmmm....

With a satisfying sigh Jeongguk hugged the other from behind inhaling his addictive scent.

"Hyungie....."

"Chiku?"

"Hyungie....I love it when you give me surprises!!! This is beyond beautiful. Thank you hyungie. For making our favorite spot more favorite to me. I love it."

"And I love to do it for my love that I can Express how I love him and love to see the love pouring out of your lovely eyes."

"Hoooooooooooo.......Aren't you getting cheesy rather then smart hyungie?"
Taehyung asked giving a small punch with his elbow

"Ouch...Ahahhahahhahaaa.... well I don't want to be smart with you, I just want to use my heart here beside you not brain Hihi....
.
Now turn around I want to see you."

Jeongguk said while making the other facing him.

"Beautiful."
With that he wiped his chiku's dry tears tenderly.

"It's the tree where we started our Journey.. Hyungie. together."
Taehyung said.

"Yes Chiku... And the very first witness of our love."
Jeongguk teased.

"Cheesy..."

"Chukle* as I said before......very very very cheesy.... Now let's go sit there."

He softly takes the boy towards the tree and sit beneath it and straddled the other into his lap facing him.

"I am so lucky to have you as my date chiku."

Jeongkook said while peppering small kisses on his face to his neck.

"In this case i am the luckiest hyu-Yaaaahhhh waeeee you are licking my neck... aaaahhhhh.."
The boy said protesting the other's firm grip.
"hyungieeee.... I am enjoying...here....stoppppp..(pout).."