☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Three

"Why didn't you tell them everything?" Jaemin brings up after Jeno closes the door as his two friends took their leave.

The younger boy was now eating from across the table, enjoying the food he quickly made while Bongsik was at the end of the said table, laying down as she waits for them.

Mark and Haechan decided to go home after the raven haired boy's mom called him two times asking where he is since it's already dinner time.

However, they did promise that whatever happened and whatever things the couple told them about will forever be kept private.

And Jeno knows that. Despite his protective friends being a tad bit wary about this whole... Thing, they still have some sense of decency.

Especially when Jaemin is Jeno's soulmate. The two boys know they can never, ever change that.

"It is what it is." Mark had told them earlier, a small smile on his face.

After they talked more about it, the more Jeno's friends began to realize that– there's nothing to do to change it.

And soon enough, they also decided that they should just respect it and even warm up to it.

More like warm up to Na Jaemin, but they wouldn't tell Jeno that.

They had shook hands before leaving Jeno's apartment to go home and rest, maybe have time to process all of this and get use to it.

"Tell them what?" Jeno tilts his head to the side, "I did though..." He mumbles at the end, getting confused of what his boyfriend is talking about.

For the majority of that conversation, Jeno took the responsibility to explain to his friends instead of Jaemin– like the latter would actually tell them properly since, he'll probably just make them more confused.

"About my part." Jaemin briefly replies, sitting on his seat across from Jeno who's almost finished with his food.

"The royal vampire thing?" Jeno asks for confirmation, he earns a small hum to which he sighs at. "Because I don't want to blurt something out to them, especially when it's not even about me."

"You blurted out that I was a vampire." The vampire prince remarks at.

Clicking his tongue, he purses his lips and shakes his head. "Because it was already obvious now that they saw us like that, and it's slightly different, Jaemin hyung."

"I expected for you to tell them, since you were leading the whole conversation earlier." Jaemin comments.

Grunting, Jeno takes a sip of his lemon juice and replies with, "because you'll just make them more confused, hyung, no offense." He pauses before adding, "I wanted you to tell them, anyway."

"Because?" Jaemin leans in a little, skeptical of his boyfriend.

Said boyfriend huffs in annoyance, "because obviously it's your side to tell, and plus, I didn't tell them that because we didn't plan that part out."