☺︎︎ Chapter Forty

*•.¸♡ Double Update♡¸.•*

☺︎︎

"Can you calm down?" Jaemin said as he watches the younger boy bouncing on his feet while doing a little dance in front of him.

Jeno pauses and nods, smiling sheepishly while mumbling, "sorry." As he cleared his throat.

"I'm just so– happy and shocked and– wait a minute." He suddenly changes his mood and he looks at Jaemin skeptically, eyes squinting to attempt on looking intimidating.

"Why did you kissed me, Jaemin hyung?" He asks, arms crossed again while the vampire boy blinks.

"Go to bed." Jaemin dismisses and turns on his feet again, successfully entering the bedroom this time, leaving a pouting and appalled Jeno behind him.

"Hey! Hyung! Come back here~" Jeno squeaks and instantly follows him in the room, before blushing madly when he saw Jaemin had already took off his shirt.

"Hyung! When will you ever tell me y-you're shirtless or something?" He whines and covers his reddening face.

Jaemin chuckles and crosses his arms mockingly, what Jeno previously had been doing at him. "I see how you peek through your fingers." He said.

Widening his eyes, Jeno uncovers his blushing face and stares at Jaemin's bored looking face– totally did not just had a glimpse of said boy's abs.

"Whatever, besides the point." He mutters and stomps his foot on the ground. "But answer me hyung! Stop changing the topic." He whines.

"I did answer you." Jaemin raised a brow at him again, also totally did not just stared at Jeno's pouting lips that has lipgloss to match for his vampire costume look and was now messed up thanks to their first kiss.

"No! Not that, I meant– hyung~" Jeno whines at him when he saw Jaemin wasn't making eye contact with him, instead on his lips. He's not that oblivious. Sometimes.

"Look at me and answer my question! Why did you even kissed me? You're back it again, hyung." He pesters once again and marches up to Jaemin with his lips jutted out into an exaggerated pout.

Exhaling deeply, Jaemin bit his lips, his fangs out as he slowly reaches to cup Jeno's face again. This time, more gentle and almost like a quick heads up.

"Because we're soulmates."

However, the peaceful and calm moment was gone when Jeno shrieks out loud, jumping on his feet again and widened his eyes, pulling away from Jaemin's hold.

"You said it!" He squeals and then gasps, looking at Jaemin hesitantly again.

Jaemin's slowly getting concerned on what Jeno eats everyday to have this kind of mood swings. One second he's a bubbly and jumpy boy, then the next second he's pouting and whining.

Shaking out of his stupor, he looks at Jeno who sighs and turns away from him. "What's wrong? I thought you'd be happy, isn't this what you've been wanting?" He was the one who kept asking this time.

Oh how the tables have turned.

"Well yeah..." Jeno mumbles and gulps, looking back to him with glistening eyes. "But I don't know if you r-really mean it."