☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty

"come in!" Jeno chirps as they finally got back to his apartment, it was sort of perfect timing since it started raining when they headed in the building.

"Bongsik~ come and eat!" He coos as he quickly finishes pouring out some cat food for his beloved pet.

The said feline struts in from his bedroom, probably just woke up from a nap or something while he was out for the whole day.

She passes by Jaemin– who was standing near Jeno in the kitchen and watching the younger cook some food for them, and meows at the other man.

Jaemin just looks at her and raised a brow when they made eye contact, he really couldn't believe what was happening and wants to think that–

"There you are my precious baby!" Jeno squeals, picking up Bongsik in his arms and cuddles her against his chest, pecking her head a few times before placing her back down on the ground.

She walks over to her food bowl and began to eat the food Jeno had given her, weirdly glancing back to look at Jaemin again.

"You can borrow my clothes for tonight if you want, I'm sorry I had to drag you here immediately before you could even pack your things hyung." Jeno pouts, looking at Jaemin as he cooks them some pasta.

The vampire boy only shrugs, "it's whatever. I'll get them tomorrow when you go to school." He dismisses.

Unbeknownst to Jeno, his soulmate had another reason for it.

Hey, blame Yangyang for wanting to rant to Jaemin again about something and probably annoy him while at it. Jaemin didn't want to leave Jeno's school area tomorrow, but he has to.

Okay, don't tell Jeno he said that.

"Food's ready!" Jeno interrupts Jaemin's stupor and leads him to sit down on one of the kitchen stools, placing a plate for the elder and one for himself.

☺︎︎

After dinner, Jeno gets ready for bed– taking a shower and changing his clothes into more comfortable ones. He pauses when he walks in the room, cheeks heating up at the sight.

Jaemin was taking his shirt off, neatly folding it and placing it on Jeno's small desk, his back was turned which Jeno was a little relieved at first before the elder turned to face him.

"I'll sleep on the beanbag." He spoke up, resulting Jeno to squeak a little from suddenly hearing Jaemin's low voice while he looks back up to meet the elder's eyes.

"U-uh... Ye- wait– uhm, you can h-have me– I MEAN THE BED! Yes, uh– the bed, hyung." Jeno stammered, face red as he tries to not glance down to Jaemin's abs.

Jaemin raised a brow at him, couldn't help but feel something from this other side of Jeno.

He hasn't really seen the brunet this shy before, yes he squeaks, squeals, looks away, blushes, and do all those weird cutesy– uh weird childish things whenever he's with Jaemin.

He has only seen Jeno being so happy and giggly, then the recent one which is being so emotional and teary.

He prefers the first one, as annoying as Jeno can be when he's energetic.