☺︎︎ Chapter Twenty

"Jeno, are you sure we can leave you with him?" Haechan whispered into Jeno's ear as they were bidding their farewells.

"Haechannie," the brunet drawls warningly. "He's my soulmate, it's okay. He's no harm towards me, alright?" He persuades, resting his hands on Haechan's shoulders.

They maintained eye contact for a moment before a sigh escaped the tanned male's lips, "you better call either one of us later to make sure you're still alive atleast."

"You make him sound bad, don't be mean." Jeno rolled his eyes before nodding in agreement.

Grinning, Haechan hugs him one last time before dragging his boyfriend in the grocery store. "This is like shopping for clothes, except, I can agree on with this."

Chuckling, Jeno turns back to link his and Jaemin's arms again before they headed off to his apartment.

"Will you stay with me today?" He asked once they've arrived and stopped right in front of his apartment door.

"I agreed to walk you home, not babysit you." Jaemin grumbled as he gave a look at the younger.

Jeno pouts, "this baby is your baby," he mumbled before speaking up more loudly for Jaemin to hear, although, the latter may have heard that clearly anyway.

"But it's so boring!" He began to whine. "I already finished doing my homework and studying in the library while waiting for Mark."

"Then entertain yourself." The elder sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. It was like dealing with a 5 year old.

Huffing, Jeno crosses his arms. "If you won't stay with me, I'm calling Haechan now." He said firmly, threatening his soulmate as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

His device was soon snatched away by Jaemin who rolled his eyes, "you're so annoying." He gestures at the closed door, making Jeno squeal happily.

"Come in!" He drags the elder by the elbow and does what he usually does whenever he's back home from school.

Patting the vacant seat next to him on the small couch in his apartment, Jaemin didn't have a choice and plops down while Jeno quickly grabs some snacks from the kitchen.

"What are we doing?" The mysterious boy asked, eyeing the bags of chips, sodas, and– are those gummies?

"We're gonna watch a movie! What do you wanna watch, Jaeminnie?" Jeno asked back, making himself comfortable on the couch.

The said boy tsked, "I don't watch TV." He replied, Jeno gasping a little before shaking his head.

"Then pick a movie, I'll watch it with you!" He smiles, his face so close to Jaemin's as their noses were almost touching. Almost.

Leaning back with a huff, Jaemin chewed the inside of his cheek and said, "Hotel Transylvania. Lucas keeps bothering me to watch it."

Nodding obediently, the brunet starts the movie and opens a bag of Cheetos, placing it between their laps. "Let's share." He giggled.

Bongsik soon enters the room and hops onto her owner's lap, purring when Jeno began to kiss her head, cooing at her, and running his fingers on her soft fur while they watched the movie.