☺︎︎ Chapter Fifteen

After Jaemin's small birthday party, hosted by Jeno as he was probably the only one who didn't had anything negative towards the others, it went... Eh.

It was still the same, Jeno going after Jaemin and trying to get closer with his soulmate, the elder boy pushing him away and telling him like 'stop being delusional' or 'go home.'

Meanwhile, Mark was just observing, restraining his boyfriend on wanting to go off at Jaemin again, Lucas agreeing to every favor of Jeno's while doing the opposite for Jaemin's.

And that was that.

If you're wondering what gifts Jaemin had gotten on his birthday. Let me summarize shit for you.

Lucas got him a bottle of raspberry juice.

Mark and Haechan shared their gifts into one, it was just a couple of bucks because they don't know Jaemin that well, and the tanned male is planning on not to because... Why would he?

And finally, but not the least, Jeno had gotten him matching couple bracelets. He muttered a 'thanks' as he just inserted it in his pocket right as they left the smiley boy's apartment.

Jeno had squealed happily, clapping his hands while the others stared at it along with Jaemin who raised a brow

"Isn't it cute?" The brunet said, "I made it myself!" Giggling, his shoulders up to his ears as a habit of his.

While Jaemin was trying hard not to say something dumb yet probably hurtful, Haechan took it upon himself and smiles.

"It's cute." He comments, turning to face his friend with an encouraging smile, yet his eyes were wide from being forced open and not squinting into a glare.

Jeno smiles back, "the string is red because, have you heard the 'Red String Of Fate' Legend?" He points out.

The others nodded, Jaemin a bit stiff while the brunet continues. "Since Jaemin and I are soulmates," he emphasized with his cheeks heating up. "I made it as a reference."

"What are the beads pattern and stuff?" Lucas asked, genuinely confused at the said jewels.

Jeno hums, "oh, they're morse codes."

"Morse what?"

"Just stick to basketball, Lucas." Haechan said sassily, earning a few looks from the others while Mark silently scolded him.

"What? I'm just saying basketball suits him very well and is less stressful than trying to learn codes like you're Kim Possible." He shrugged.