☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-One

"Hyung?" Looking up at his lover who he had called for, Jaemin hums and stops scrolling through his phone, rolling his eyes at the last message he had a glimpse of.

He's been silently checking his messages in this group chat Lucas had made a few months ago. He barely goes on it despite going through his phone almost all the time.

And currently, Yangyang and Hendery are seemingly bickering or whatever about some blood packs as Lucas was hyping them up– obviously just wanting to see them fight.

Jaemin doesn't send a message and leaves them on seen, watching everything happen as his human boyfriend was busy with his homework.

Jeno was quickly finishing his homework so he could spend some time with Jaemin, it was kinda difficult though since they were right next to each other.

Thankfully, he managed to answer them fast yet sure enough of his answers. He arranges his things and makes sure that they're organized to make it easier for tomorrow's submission.

Receiving the vampire prince's attention, Jeno lifts his legs up on the couch and scoots closer to his boyfriend's side.

"I was just thinking..." He drawls out his words, earning a hum as he does so– a sign his vampire boyfriend is listening and waiting patiently.

"When can we tell my friends?" He emphasizes a little bit.

"Tell them what?" Jaemin raises a brow, he knows what Jeno is talking about– well, sort of. He has two guesses, and he doesn't know which one his boyfriend was referring to.

"You know... Everything." He fully turns his head to Jeno so quickly that the human boy flinched a little in surprise.

A moment of silence occurs as Jeno bites his lower lip, "I'm just wondering–"

"Whenever you want to." Jaemin says, cutting him off.

He was using that stern voice again he usually has whenever he wants to end the conversation or make Jeno stop his antics.

However, the human boy looks doubtful of him and raises a brow. "Are you sure, hyung?" His voice a little small as he stares up at his boyfriend.

The vampire prince nods with a hum, "I'm sure, pup." He said, "besides, we both know they'll have to be aware of me sooner or later, right?" He brings up.

Jeno nods slowly and a small blush creeping up on his cheeks. "Yeah, but I'm just worried of their reactions," he murmurs.

Slinging an arm around Jeno's shoulders, Jaemin pulls him closer, "which one of them are you most worried about?" He asks, curious.

"Both. They can both react badly, and I really don't want that, Jaeminnie hyung." Jeno answers with a pout and doe eyes staring at Jaemin.

The vampire prince gulps audibly at the look he was receiving from his human boyfriend and tries to restrain himself from anything.

He clears his throat and continues their conversation. "Well, we can't really do anything to fully stop that from happening, pup, you know that right?" He said.