☺︎︎ Chapter Thirteen

Late update, cuz I just woke up from a nap to get rid of my headache.

︎☺︎︎

"Lucas, I told you I am not going." Jaemin groans, trying to snatch his wrist back from the said boy's grip.

Lucas rolled his eyes, still proceeding to drag Jaemin towards the place they're going to. Without Jaemin's approval because he really doesn't want to go there.

"And I told you.... Many things, and I'll say some of those again." He threatened while tugging on the stiff wrist in his hold.

Jaemin grunts, almost tripping on a pebble as they arrived at a building whilst the tall basketball player immediately goes in.

"Come on, we're almost there. They said they're waiting." Lucas said going towards the flight of stairs instead of the elevator.

"I don't give a fuck."

"Bullshit, sucks for you because we're already here and it'll be a shame to waste all this time to not get free food on your special day." Lucas sneered.

Ah that's right, Jeno, the sweet boy, came over at the back of the school building once again yesterday. Inviting them happily about a small dinner for Jaemin's birthday.

Of course, Lucas couldn't say no to the sweet invitation from their basketball captain's best friend. One person could, though.

"No."

"Lucas hyung had mentioned before that your don't really like the crowded and big spaces, like when you were just dragged along with him to Mark's birthday party but anyways." Jeno dismissed.

"So I decided to just go for a small birthday dinner, and since I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything, it's just you, Lucas, Mark, Haechan, and I." He smiled.

"But I am uncomfo-"

"We'll be there!" Lucas had cut offed his friend beside him who glared at his way immediately. "Where will it be held at?" He asked anyways.

"My apartment, since I can't really think of anywhere else and I don't know Jaemin hyung that well yet." He shrugged.

"Great, see you then!" Lucas grins while Jaemin was scowling beside him, irritated.

But Jeno didn't realize, too busy giving a small clap to himself (probably) in excitement, biting his lip as well, holding back a wide grin.

So here they are now, at Jeno's apartment building with Jaemin being dragged up along the staircase by Lucas who didn't give a fuck.

"How did you even know where he lives?" Jaemin grunts, catching up to Lucas's speed run (quite literally) as he was still trying to release his wrist from the boy's grip.

Lucas hummed, "well obviously I would know, Jeno is Mark's best friend, Haechan's mentally younger brother, Markhyuck's son figure." He states, stopping at a floor as he turns to the right hallway.

"Oh, and Mark messaged me the address because they said Jeno was waiting, and their stomachs are waiting too. So is mine." He added.