☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Seven

If you haven't noticed yet, yes, this story has Slow-burn :)

︎☺︎︎

"I heard you're going to a party," Yangyang comments once they've finished hanging out at the rooftop, halting Jaemin on taking his leave.

"That I am, Jeno–"

"Jeno convinced you," Yangyang cuts him off with a flat look and rolls his eyes, sighing along. "Jaemin, why can't you just see it? Admit it for the love of Dracula."

"Admit what? There's nothing to admit ab–" Jaemin was about to say but got interrupted once again by his friend.

"That you two are soulmates." Yangyang said and crossed his arms, "you might say or would like to think otherwise, but the way you've been behaving towards, or more like about Jeno shows a lot."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jaemin hisses as he glances at Hendery who was surprisingly behaved, probably got scolded by Yangyang earlier or something.

Sighing, Yangyang slowly drags his tongue on his fangs to lick them, "whatever, you'll see soon enough, Jaem. Have fun at the party." He dismisses, getting kinda tired of his friend right now.

Hendery then took that at his cue to speak up, "can I go too?" He turns to Yangyang who gave him a stern look in return. "Nevermind." He ends up frowning to himself.

Rolling his eyes, Jaemin quietly leaves his friends and goes back down to Jeno's apartment, well atleast he thought he would.

"Jeno, open the door." He calls for the younger boy, waiting outside the door and also for Jeno's permission.

"Hold on, I'm almost done, hyung!" Jeno said as Jaemin heard Bongsik meowing afterwards.

Is Jeno really going to have Jaemin wait outside their apartment for his permission?

Before Jaemin could say something about it, Bongsik meows loudly. "Come in, Jeno's in his room finishing up for the party." She said.

The vampire boy thought it wouldn't work since this was Jeno's apartment, but he was slightly confused when he opened the door and was able to step in the said apartment easily.

Noticing his confusion, Bongsik rolled her eyes, "this is my place too." Turning around to head towards the couch and make herself comfortable there.

After a few minutes, Jeno's bedroom door opens and in comes said boy who was grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm done! How do I look, hyung?" He asks and does a little twirl for Jaemin to scan his outfit.

It wasn't much, just a simple red and black themed outfit.

But dang did Jeno make the simple outfit look good.

Jaemin didn't say that– pfft.

Anyways, besides Jeno's outfit, the boy managed to put on some small glitter things on his face, red painting on his chin to make it look like he had just drank blood and– is that–

"Are you wearing lip gloss?" Was Jaemin's first question that came to his mind and raised a brow.

"Yeah!" The younger boy nods and tilting his head, "why? Do you not like it? I can wipe–" Jeno was about to say before he was halted by a hand around his wrist, the grip giving a small squeeze.