☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Four

Jaemin couldn't help but smile softly as he plays with Jeno's messy yet fluffy hair, listening to the younger boy humming a song of his choice while making himself comfortable.

Jeno has his head resting on Jaemin's broad chest, index finger dancing on the cold skin as he mindlessly drew– slightly tickling his boyfriend.

His cheeks were heating up, the familiar beetroot red tinting his cheeks due to the fact that his boyfriend is currently shirtless.

He flutters his eyelashes, somewhat making contact with Jaemin's skin as he looks up. "Hyung?" He calls out softly, earning a low morning hum.

He feels himself shiver just by that small and harmless response, and Jaemin seems to know that.

"Can you... Put a shirt on?" He asks shyly. Despite how much he low-key likes Jaemin being shirtless and all, he might pass out from how hot his vampire boyfriend is.

"Why?" Jaemin tilts his head to the side a little bit, "don't you like it when I'm shirtless?" He calmly points out.

"H-hyung!" Jeno's eyes widen, index finger frozen on its spot just near Jaemin's abs.

"What? I see how you stare at me and blush a lot," Jaemin said and earns a whine from his human boyfriend.

He snickers and leans down to kiss Jeno's crown, "sorry, pup." He said, not actually feeling bad about it.

He then licks his lips and whispers, "but do you really want me to?" Voice low, dragging a finger down on Jeno's neck just where his bite mark is at.

The younger boy gulps and shakes his head, hair tickling Jaemin's chin as he does so. "N-no..." He admits.

He can't really lie to Jaemin, the vampire prince had somehow knew him too well to the point where Bongsik even finds it amusing.

How dare she.

"Good boy." Jeno gasps loudly once he hears what his boyfriend had whispered to him, praising him.

Jaemin snickers again, peppering kisses on Jeno's face before pressing a long one just on his temple. "Cute." Muttering against his soft skin.

Jeno whimpers and turns his head to hide himself on Jaemin's chest, he can't tell his boyfriend to shut up because he knows he won't do it anyway and will continue to tease him more.

He shivers when a cold gust of wind breezes through the window and passed them, he then feels Jaemin pulling the blanket up to his shoulders more.

"Warm?" Jaemin asks ever so softly to him, rubbing his shoulder while at it to hopefully help Jeno feel warmer.

The human boy hums and looks up at him, "I don't think I even need a blanket." He suddenly said.

Quirking a brow, Jaemin slows down on rubbing his shoulder, his thumb caressing gently as he does so.

"What do you mean, pup?"

"You're warm, Jaemin hyung." Jeno answers him, voice soft with a small smile on his face. "Very warm and comfy."

"I'm a cold-blooded and cold-hearted vampire, pup." The older boy said, a little confused.