☺︎︎ Chapter Fifty-Two

"What the fuck?!" A shriek echoes through the apartment before someone harshly pulls Jaemin away from his own boyfriend.

Jaemin hisses in both pain and from disturbance, eyes glaring before they turn back to normal once he saw who the newcomers were.

Luckily, the two boys didn't see his red eyes due to not looking at him and instead were focusing on Jeno who blinks at them and rubs the area on his neck.

"Oh my gosh, Jeno, are you okay?" Mark asks first, frantically moving the confused boy around to see if there was something wrong or odd.

Once he turns the younger boy's head to the other side, he spots blood oozing out of Jeno's neck and he widens his eyes.

Gasping, he turns to Jaemin as Haechan was also staring at the blood on Jeno's neck. "What the hell did you do to him?!" Mark glares.

His boyfriend shakes his head and scowls at Jaemin, "better question yet, what are you?!" He raised his voice at the end.

Jaemin scoffs and tries to stand up, but Mark stops him by landing a kick to his stomach, resulting the boy to fall back down onto the floor with a loud grunt.

"Mark hyung!" Jeno screams at him, almost sounding like it was a scold. He turns to his boyfriend who was surprisingly calm and just rubbed his stomach like it was nothing.

"Stand back, Jeno!"

"Stop it!" The said boy yells at his friends and stands up to come over to Jaemin's side, checking up on him.

"Jeno–"

"Can you two please stop it and listen to what we have to say?!" Haechan and Mark flinched as they both looked at each other before turning to Jeno once again.

They watch their friend helping Jaemin stand up and kept on asking him if he was alright. "Pup, I'm okay, I promise." The older boy reassures him and kisses his temple.

Now Jeno's friends were confused since just a minute ago, Jaemin looked like he was hurting Jeno– pretty badly just by looking at the boy's neck.

Yet now, Jaemin's acting all gentle and caring as if he didn't do anything.

"Jeno," Mark calls the boy's name, having a strict look on his face. "What's going on?"

Jeno sighs deeply and glances at Jaemin, the latter nodding back before walking over to close the door. "Sit down, please." The younger boy gestures.

His friends hesitantly took a seat on the couch as Jaemin and Jeno were left standing up in front of them, "now, before I start, can you please promise me something?"

"Uhm... Sure..." Haechan mumbles, confused yet still managing to send a glare at Jaemin who only had a flat look.

"Don't freak out–"

"If you're saying we shouldn't we freak out, that means it's something bad. " He comments.

Rolling his eyes, Jeno glares back and crosses his arms. "Fine, you can freak out, just not loudly. Like, don't scream and all." He said.