☺︎︎ Chapter Thirty-Six

"hey bro!" Lucas jogs up to Mark– who was talking to Jeno by the latter's locker, glancing at the youngest amongst them and greets him as well. "Oh hey Jeno!"

The said boy waves back with a smile, Lucas turns to Mark again and tries to remember what he came to him for. "Wait hold on–" he lifts his index finger, pondering in thought.

Rolling his eyes, Mark crosses his arms whilst Jeno continued to pack up his things in his bag. Lucas finally remembers his question and grins, the grin Mark already knows he might not like the boy's idea.

"Johnny's having this party."

"No." The basketball captain immediately responds.

"Oh come on! Atleast let me finish," Lucas whines at him.

Sighing, Mark gestures for him to continue and saw a glimpse of Jeno's itching smile, realizing the younger was listening and already knows what's coming up next.

"It's not too big, like maybe half of the school–" he paused when he earned a glare from his team captain. "Okay maybe it is for you but like– I promise it'll be fun!"

"Can I come too, Markue hyung?" Jeno asked beside the elder boy– who had expected his question earlier.

Looking at him, Jeno pouts when he earned a shook of Mark's head as his gaze was stern. "You already found your soulmate, Jen. Why need to go to a party this time?" The elder asked.

Jeno shrugs as a response, "I wanna spend this party with my soulmate instead of like before, which is only going there to find him."

His face then lightens up, "and I can bring Jaemin hyung along!" He exclaimed happily.

Lucas blinks at him furiously, "what? Do you think that's a good idea? He's not really a... People's person per se." He wonders off.

Jeno hums, "well I can always ask him first when we get home! We do live together now!" He blurts out.

"Huh?!" The two basketball players widened their eyes in shock, Mark stumbling on his feet as he leans against the lockers for support.

"Since when?" Lucas beats Mark on his question. Scanning Jeno up and down to see if he was joking around.

"Mmm, about almost three weeks." The youngest boy answered him calmly.

"Three weeks?!" Mark shrieks.

"Almost." Jeno corrects him before he gasps, "ooh~ I should do a little celebration for us on living together once we hit the one month mark."

He then flatly looks at them, "sorry hyungs, but no invites. Just Jaemin hyung and I and also Bongsik." He said, sighing dreamily.

Coughing, Lucas looks at Mark who was still processing things.

"Uhm... Anyways... It's a costume party by the way, I don't know why Johnny wanted it to be that but Halloween was his favorite holiday. So I'm not going to ask." He said changing the topic.

Jeno nods happily, already planning on asking Jaemin if they could go together. Mark clears his throat and snaps out of his stupor, gaining their attention again.