☺︎︎ Chapter Seven

"Hi there!" He greeted to which Jaemin scowled even more at.

"So uhm... Jaemin–"

"It's you." The said boy cuts Lucas off as he still scowled at Jeno who gave a confused look in return.

He didn't care that the brunet's smile faded away and turning into a frown, he didn't care why they're here, he didn't care the way the boy's (seems to be) best friends are also glaring at him.

He didn't care about any of those things, he only got annoyed by their presence. Especially with Lucas' consent, that stupid bastard.

"You remember me?" Jeno lights up suddenly as he had hope filling his eyes that were staring at Jaemin's own.

The dark haired mysterious boy huffed, "sadly." He retorts to which Haechan almost snapped at if it weren't for Mark holding him back.

"Now why are you guys here and why did you bring them here." Jaemin asked flatly as he directed the former question to the unexpected newcomers while the latter was for the tall basketball player.

"Jeno wanted to talk to you."

"What he said." Lucas answered as he pointed to Mark who rolled his eyes at him.

The answer made Jaemin scoff, "and why the hell would I agree to have a wasteful conversation with him?" He asked raising a brow.

"He just wants you to apologize for giving him that black eye." Mark said on behalf of his friend who didn't get a chance to talk.

Jeno ignored that even though he really wanted to tell his friends that it was fine and they didn't need to step in on this since it was only between him and Jaemin.

Jaemin stared at the specific eye that was in all good condition except it was the color faded brown, making him look like that one thing he saw on his phone but he doesn't remember what.

"You still have that? It's been days or so." He stated in confusion while he remembered how he punched the brunet on the eye at Mark's party.

Jeno only hummed at him while pursing his lips and nodding obediently like a child to which Haechan didn't hold back to pinch his cheeks.

Jaemin bit back something to blurt out but decided to scrunch his nose instead. Ew.

"But he said it doesn't hurt

"But he said it doesn't hurt." Lucas stated as he didn't hesitate to full on cover half of Jeno's face a bit harshly, but the boy remained calm, not even flinching.