☺︎︎ Chapter Nineteen

"Jeno, I'm walking home with you today but I'm not staying for dinner. I just have to buy some groceries nearby and it's the same way to your place." Mark informs the second they met up at his locker.

Nodding, Jeno grips onto the books against his chest and asks. "You guys don't have basketball practice today?" Watching his friend fix the things in his locker.

Struggling to get his jersey out, Mark grunts. "It was cancelled, coach has an important errand and is moved for tomorrow instead," he answered.

Finally getting his jersey that was stuck between some books, he continues. "It's good though, I can atleast take some rest," he shrugged.

"We have a test tomorrow and four homeworks to pass."

"Goddammit."

Rolling his eyes, he waits for his friend to finish, "where's Haechan?" Jeno asked.

"Someone called me, did this idiot bother you sweetie?" A honey-like voice speaks up, the mentioned boy approaching them coolly.

"I'm your boyfriend."

"Yet I top," Haechan deadpans back. Smirking triumphantly at his lover, "I'm the boss between us, baby."

Groaning, Mark grumbles as he shuts his locker close. "Markue hyung is just upset because he thought he could get some rest today but we have a test and four homeworks to pass tomorrow." Jeno shared as they began to head out.

"Ha! That sucks, you loser." The tanned male snickered, draping an arm around his boyfriend to annoy the elder much more.

"It really sucks, Channie." Mark sighed along, "I'm busy even without basketball practice." Emphasizing his genuine (not so) emotions.

"That's what happens when you join a club or sports team at school to either be cool or get extra credits." Haechan sneered.

"You were in a club too last year," Mark retorts. Recalling vividly that his boyfriend was indeed in a school club before.

"Shut up, I did it to impress you." Haechan scoffs.

"And yet here we are, how the tables have turned." The raven haired boy smiles mockingly.

Rolling his eyes, the tanned male turns to look at Jeno, who was at the right side of Mark. "Moral of the story, don't join anything for school. Even for a dollar or something, that's a big no."

"What if it's saving animals or like–"

"There's an animal rescue team, an adoption center, and pet store for a reason, you can apply there if you want." Haechan immediately shrugs.

"But for real, don't join a school club or team." He snorts off as Mark rolled his eyes at him.

Humming, Jeno looks ahead of them and smiles when they're approaching by someone. "Jaemin hyung!" He calls once they're near enough.

Halting to meet Jeno's soulmate, Mark literally almost tripping from Haechan's foot, the two scans the mysterious boy the next second.