☺︎︎ Chapter Forty-One

Jaemin was walking Jeno to school today, the latter had their hands intertwined this time and it was in that moment that Jaemin realized it's kinda their first time holding hands too.

As if Jeno had read his mind, he spoke up with a shy smile. "Hyung, isn't this our first time holding hands too?" He emphasizes by swinging their hands a little as he skips on his steps.

Humming, Jaemin mindlessly squeezes Jeno's hand in his as a response, his steps were a bit slower than the human boy's yet they didn't struggle.

Just then, the younger boy suddenly added. "And this is my first time being in a relationship."

"How many firsts are we going to have?" Jaemin thought to himself with furrowed eyebrows.

"Me too." He chose to reply briefly, same tone as he usually uses like before.

You would think Jaemin would obviously let loose and act different, especially towards his now boyfriend. But he gladly chose not to.

What? He did say he wasn't a romantic type of guy.

Besides, Jeno hasn't complained about it yet so far so good. Not like he actually ever would because he may or may not like this side of Na Jaemin.

"You watch too many movies, Jeno." He had thought to himself a few times before, which is quite true.

Turning to him, Jeno widens his eyes slightly. "Really?" He perks up which earned a flat look from Jaemin in return.

"I'm not good with these things, remember?"

"Oh right." He ends up giggling whilst his boyfriend only rolled his eyes at him but still pulls him closer to his side.

He blushes and doesn't say anything else, only enjoying the peaceful and comforting presence of his boyfriend by his side as they approached the school gates.

"Jeno Lee!" Haechan calls out suddenly as he marches up to them, Mark right behind him with an annoyed look towards his boyfriend but still manages to wave at Jeno as a greeting.

Tilting his head to the side, Jeno stands still with Jaemin at the entrance of the school grounds. Scanning the area to see a few students glancing at them as they whispered to each other.

Well, more like at Jaemin. Quite obviously since said boy is a vampire with good hearing.

"Oh my fucking God, Jeno. Why didn't you call me or something– and you! What the fuc–" Haechan suddenly turns to Jaemin and points an accusing finger at him.

"Haechan shut up and calm down," Mark smacks him behind his head to which he yelps at.

"Don't mind him, he still has a small hangover." He then gave a sarcastic smile towards the other two.

Groaning, the angry tanned male turns to his boyfriend this time and glares. "Calm down? Bitch, the fuck are you–"

Lucas quickly walks up to them and had decided to join the scene before he covers Haechan's mouth for them, smiling at Mark innocently– to which the raven haired boy snorts at. "I gotchu."